View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 05:20 PM

I work at a dealership that sells FCPP and know the plan inside and out. I don't know what the RV place was doing when they said 100% in store or 60% cash back ( unless the RV plans are different from the car and truck but I don't think they are )......this is how it works.....

You get up to 2000 dollars back minus your deductible. If you paid 2500 for the plan and have a 200 dollar deductible then you would get 1800 cash back....period.

I have seen MANY people get their money back for this plan if they don't use it. It's not a bad plan but sometimes you do have to pay for something small that is associated with the larger part that is being covered.

As with anything on the internet, people don't go out of their way to write a glowing report about warranties....you only hear or read about the bad experiences but never hear about the good experiences which I truly believe far outweigh the bad ones.

When was the last time you had a friend or neighbour come up to you and say "my vehicle broke down and the warranty covered it....I am so angry!!"

Bottom line....is the plan perfect....no....is it decent coverage that should help you out of most binds....yes.

Just my 2 cents