View Single Post
Old 11-26-2016, 08:09 AM

I think if people started to take advantage of what they do have, create an organization and a lobby....then they have a bigger voice. Seems like there is a reluctance to band together to try and make things go in their favour, easier to complain and point fingers than to show the passion for the method of choice.

It's easier to throw your hands up and say, "well I can do it where I want so I won't do it at all"

There is also a reluctance to recognize what opportunity DOES EXIST. Dave seemed to be unaware there was a 3 available tag WT season for crossbow within the bowzone limits (we all know the area you can), one of which could be antlered...the other two Antlerless

Glass half empty or half full is how I see it....many ways to look at the situation.

Admit part or your gripe is you are in Parkland County....likely have permission out that way and you want to hunt your back yard? I get that. I drove 35 mins to sit here in my tree stand this morning....so I travel to hunt the bowzone too. Ironically, crossbows are legal where I am sitting right now. All my permission areas in the bow zone they are legal.

Do you have permission to hunt in Leduc or Strathcona counties within 248?

LC

Last edited by Lefty-Canuck; 11-26-2016 at 08:20 AM.