View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglejay7320 View Post
well i thought i did my research...1 year 3 months ago i starter my journey for the almighty machine...i looked @ every track on the market ...i read about the winter only vs all season tracks...what atv,what is the right cc for the tracks...
finally the day came...can am 650 with power steering, camo in color with tatou 4 s tracks....
man that atv looked so good on my sled deck on my black diesel truck...
finally got to the trap line...i got 100 yard from my truck & a code came up saying that the power steering was having issues..so i tried to turn a corner & i could not turn the handle bars...so i took the atv back & the dealer installed a chip or as they call it a module..it gives more power to the power steering...
went back to the trap line,this time i got a km into the trip & i could not steer anymore...if you have a trap line in the boreal forest, the tracks are pretty big for this purpose...i would say that if a guy had a cabin or just lived on 1 of the towns on slave lake & wanted to travel to & from his ice hut....tracks would be the answer,but they are not for a close and confined trap line...
shoulda went with a Yamaha......... just sayin ..