View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 12:54 AM

Default Looking for a hunting partner/s

I have hunted by myself for a lot of years, 25 years, I hunt pretty much anything I can get tags for. I have tried birds, not to good at it, but want to try it some more. So if anyone is interested in teaching that would be neat.
I do have alot of skill in skinning, tracking, and calling, almost anything except Elk. So if someone new is interested I could help. Or if someone with experience wants a hunting partner I would like to hook up.
Anything that gets me out would be great. Even if I don't have tags, and was just along to help drag, or gut. I can help with a new area, or push bush.
I have a few areas myself, and am always looking for more, so if someone wants to look at the same new areas I am looking at and hang out while scouting I'd do that too.
I do have a GF who has just got into hunting, she has been out on hunting trips for 2 seasons, and is an excellent spotter, takes directions well, and learns amazingly fast. Having another seasoned hunter who she can learn from, instead of just me would help.
Pretty much any way I can get out into the woods or onto the prairies, works for me.
If you are looking to learn new land, or get some experience, or help teach I'd be interested.
PM me. I live in Calgary.
Thanks,
Nevik2506