View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^v^Tinda wolf^v^ View Post
It does seem that things are getting out of control from all the attention they get these days. I hate to paint them all with the same brush and I always try and look at the individual rather than the force, most recently I was rather disturbed from watching the video from Toronto where the cops shot that kid on the bus. I think it was poorly handled by all the rcmp members involved. Toronto seems to be where I hear the most attention from. I've heard several different rumours about the Calgary rcmp members being crooked. The cop that got caught with a big bag of bud and the prohibited firearms in leduc was another. A licence to use deadly force these days seems to be a shoot first and don't ask questions later policy the way they handle things so yes, I guess it goes right to the top the way I see it. I really don't blame anyone for not wanting to be a police officer these days and why they are under staffed is no mystery. Respect level is very low for me because of comments made in an unprofessional manor, other than that I haven't got much else bad to say other than I remember looking up to them as a child. I don't think they are allowed to portray them selves as heroes to children anymore.
That actually wasn't the rcmp - it was the Toronto police service.