View Single Post
Old 11-09-2022, 01:07 AM

This may sound weird, but…

I have had these exact boots for about a decade. Last time I wore them was… Today, lol. I then remembered why I never wear them. My feet (toes) get more cold wearing these than my not insulated Zamberlan. Today in the evening, I went to help a buddy to get an elk he shot out of the field. My toes were freezing by the time we were done with it. I don’t know what it is about these shoes or if it is just my pair, but I remember my feet going cold still hunting with them and even actively hiking in the cold. In the morning, I was out for over three hours with the other shoes, same temperature, +/- a couple degrees, and my feet were completely fine. With these, my toes can feel it fairly quickly.

I should also mention, if you are hunting hilly areas with a bit of climbing up or down, good luck. These have zero grip and you will have very difficult times climbing any steep hill and you will need to hold on to something going down.

Personally, I wouldn’t buy these. Like I said, I had these for about a decade and I wore them a dozen, maybe two dozens of times. It’s funny I decided to put them on today. And yep, cold toes.

Edit: Just to make sure, it is these you are talking about, right?

Last edited by fishnguy; 11-09-2022 at 01:22 AM.