View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 11:26 AM
Banned

i've been a flames fan and hated the oilers since the flames came to calgary. hated the years that the oilers dominated the flames and my sentiments have never changed..........i stilll hate 'em and am loving the flames success this year, but:

even though my thoughts are what they are, i cannot help but think about the oiler fans and have a LITTLE compassion for them. after the gong show up there however, it must take a special person to stay on the oiler wagon. given the 'old boys club', the wasted drafts that are the envy of the league, the mind boggling signings (lucic, koskinen, etc, etc), the unexplainable trades, rotating coaches (am i the only one who thinks they should start firing at the top instead of the bottom of management?), it s no wonder the organization is the laughing stock of the whole league, and every non-oiler fan on the planet.

i know that canada doesn't have the death penalty, but what can anyone say about KATZ that isn't illegal in some way?

this insanity that is supposed to be a legitimate professional hockey organization should not be allowed to continue........and here we are, racing toward another high first round draft pick.

i'm sounding like roenick, so should stop i guess.......only started this rant to express my astonishment that there are any oilers fans left and to wonder at their continued loyalty to an organization that has been so f'ed up for so long.......they truly must be some special kind of people.

Last edited by spoiledsaskhunter; 01-23-2019 at 11:33 AM.