Thread: Sunday Hunting
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrpleWlf View Post
Hey elkhunter11;

While we could argue about the proper meaning of one-one half - which is a totally different topic, and one that does have a meaning, especially in legal verbiage - I'll instead simple note (as already said); yes, that is possible. Hence why I come and check everything that seems confusing, wrong or a discrepancy.

What I'm getting from your responses, is that instead of clarifying, you would prefer that I continue to incorrectly read, acknowledge and "understand" the rules, as they seem simple in your mind with your amount of experience.

If that is the case, and that is the representation of this forum, then perhaps the opposition has some valid points in the attitudes and behaviours of hunters?

I don't personally feel that is true, but if you are unwillingly to assist newcomers- regardless of how 'dumb' their questions may seem, then perhaps you shouldn't be on a community dedicated to assisting others. While my questions may seem simple or stupid to you, I'm asking them because I would rather be the best hunter I can be, over being the hunter in the news which has slid the governing body into laying further limiting/damning regulations for the sport.

Thank you again;

PrpleWlf

PrpleWlf - Tapatalk
You have been assisted, people including myself have answered your questions so far, but you need to realize that you can't possibly ask enough questions to learn all of the regulations by posting questions here. When you see what you think is a discrepancy between the AHEIA material and the actual regulations, ignore the AHEIA material. Had you read the hunting guide, you would have seen the supplemental tags mentioned, to have no idea what they are, indicates that you did not read the entire hunting guide. When you saw supplemental tags mentioned, you could have simply gone to the online hunting guide and found the explanation of supplemental tags, that would be the best way to learn what they are, rather than relying on other people's interpretation. The AO members are willing to help new hunters, many of us have taken out new hunters, and we continue to do so, but you do need to help yourself as well.

http://www.albertaregulations.ca/hun...amemanage.html

Quote:
SUPPLEMENTAL ANTLERLESS WHITE-TAILED DEER LICENCE
The Supplemental Antlerless White-tailed Deer Licence is issued with two tags. The FIRST tag issued with the licence (but NOT the second tag) is valid for tagging a deer hunted in one of the following WMUs: 310-314, 337, 346-349, 351, 352, 354, 356, 357, 360, 503-510, 523, 526, 527, 535 and 537. Both tags are valid for tagging a deer(s) hunted in any of the following WMUs: 350, 353, 355, 440-446, 511, 512, 515-521, 524, 525, 528-531, 534, 536, 539-542 and 544