Thread: motobishi
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 09:15 AM
Eyeswideshut

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimetim View Post
lol.............when will you people learn "You Get What You Pay For"

They are a single cylinder motor that is NOISY and VIBRATRE your teeth out just to start!!!

I have a 660 Rhino at the farm and it is no different, do you actually own a UTV or just enjoy knocking China made products. You do realize about 75% of the items you buy in your everyday life are made in China right.

How about getting a part when you blow a drive shaft or need a throttle cable that broke because they use knock off parts and the cheapest materials they can get there hands on.
There is a reason you don't see this in the Auto Industry, and they have tried (Daewoo,AMC, and Datsun just to name a few) Old technology and inferior parts are a recipie for headaches.

Good Luck!

P.S. You had better get in shape, you'll need it when your Knock-off crap breaks down 35km back in the bush. Oh ya, "patients" to when you have to wait 6 months for that throttle cable to come from China.

Tim
I have been in squabbles before about these things, and when it comes down to it for price/performance, the Rhino would be last on my list because they are OVERPRICED. You do realize that the axles, frame, box, shocks, most electrical components and a various list of other things ARE the same as the Rhino, swap straight across, Yamaha does not make all their own components, just like the auto industry. Do you actually think that GM, Chrysler make all their own bolts, shocks, seats for that matter,.. EVERYTHING is outsourced because its cheaper, but they in turn are still going tits up because no one wants to pay for a product that is 150% inflated in price.

So go buy your $15,000 Rhino that is really only worth $5000, the name on the box RHINO should take some of the swelling down for the $10,000 overpayment you just made