View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeGuy View Post
Do you have a link to this social media poacher convention?

If you saw this, did you call rap?

What language were they speaking?
Sorry for late reply was out in the woods
They where East indian. Told a warden.. This was last weekend now this weekend on my way back home i stopped in last night THEY where there again this time 5 males 2 older grandpas a lady a baby and a 3 year old... The 3 year old had a whitefish in the bucket as a pet and 5 males 25 to 30ish where using wormsand multiple rods, i snapped a picture of them but came out blurry. So they noticed the picture i think couse they quickly started packing one of the males had a bag and in the outline i could see two 18 inch heavy beasts while smaller outlines on top so they left... I tried to follow but could not catch up to them as they pulled away.... But tonight i drove out to see if they WOULD be there and as i got there 1 of em was in his older SUV so i took a pic of his plate

Im going to call it in the morning
This is all happening at the widdow maker on highway 40 both holes... Widow maker and one below it.. The one below it is where they hide more
Here is the blurry pic of em across the rivrr i tried to make it look like i was snapping of a friend
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0467.jpg (38.1 KB, 58 views)