View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 827rotax View Post
Cool Guys, nice to have the input. I work very physical now and the body after 20 plus years is burning out. I dont want to do it just for money but would love to have more worry free, free time. when you own a business you are married to it. It sucks as the years go by, I would love to just go home and not worry about anything other than what project I get to work on next. I would like to make a decent wage though, I work 14 hour days 7 days a week for months straight now, so If I am there bring on the OT.
You will love this job! I'm sorry. I didn't realize you are older. I worked in the real world for 15 years before going to school. Power engineering has been very good to me. You will literally feel like you are cloud nine with what the company does and has. You will shake your head at what guys are bitching about. You work a block, and get an equal block off work. It's awesome! I'm off all the time. I could seriously start a roofing company on the side. If you work OT in the oilsands, you can crack 200K! Whoop!