Thread: Worldviews
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast View Post
linking stem cell research to something dying is rediculous, stem cell research comes from aborted fetuses between week 5 and 9, are you telling me that the women got pregnant on purpose just so they could have an abortion between week 5 and 9 so they could donate stem cells? that argument is akin to people that live to be 70 and donate their bodies to science to do research upon, sure there were abortions and that's unfortunate but that doesn't mean that we can't get information from it to help save others in the future? im sure your view would change if it effected your children, and im sure you would regret your position if your child/grandchild died from something that could have been cured by stem cell research but instead of trusting medical science you went with a rediculous argument because your priest or whatever told you to go with.

the bible was written by man, it holds no more proof of anything that harry potter does that was written by a woman,it's mind control for weak minded people, and if you truly believe in a talking snake, and a talking buring bush I question your intelegence.
At what point does life begin? How many fetuses are intentionally aborted for stem cell research? If the fetus was not aborted intentional, I do not see a problem. Nor do I see a problem with using cadavers from which to learn, as long as they treat the dead with respect.

And no I would not regret it if my child or grandchild died from something that could have been cured by stem cell research because I do not think in what ifs. I work with what is. If a time like that ever comes, I will trust in God to lead me in my decision. I don't limit Him in His knowledge or power and ability. And who said I have a priest, although I have a High Priest who is Christ. So many assumptions, and suppositions.

Believe as you will, afterall you have been given free choice, it is a gift...use it wisely.