Thread: Worldviews
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast View Post
are you saying fetuses are intentionally aborted for stem cell research?

thinking like yours is what has held us back as a species, religious superstition for not doing things that can help people, pigs were killed for a long time for insulin before scientists invented synthetic insulin, by your logic diabetics shouldn't have taken insulin and therfore died themselves because another form of life had to die for them to get it.same with organ donation should your children not accept a new kidney if they need it because something had to die for you to get it?
No where have I implied what you are stating. Your accusations are unfounded. Read carefully what I have written please. I said using cadavers was acceptable, and did not say anything about organ transplants or insulin not being acceptable. In addition, did I not say fetuses aborted by natural cause were not acceptable. However, if they were being aborted for the sake that someone wanted to kill their child, then I would question if they were acceptable.

I happen to administer insulin on a regular basis in my present profession, and work with transplants with no difficulty. Again accusation, suppositions, and ramblings to try and prove what?

Last edited by 30Cal; 02-12-2012 at 06:14 PM.