View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 06:28 PM

Default Not Sure About A solution?

I am not sure that there is a solution to this problem, I don't have anything big enough or bad ass enough to go ripping through the bush, I have always done it on foot, and at 60years young still do.
I love the solitude of the forests and streams and rivers and lakes of Alberta, The Yukon, BC, and NWT. There is only one thing out there that gets me ****ed off, and that's some jerk screaming by on something noisy and smashing through the forest as if they have some place very important to be and screw everyone else in the area.
I am all for enjoying what you want to do and if that's it well I won't stop you, but you will screw yourself soon enough. No I don't like it but to each his own, banning, well like guns then only the bad ones will have the fun things they want, most will just follow the rules.
For me I just go somewhere else and enjoy my solitude. I went down south for the first time in twenty five years, to a lot of my old hunting areas, I am surprised at all of the roads and access in those areas. I myself think population and access will ruin any area after awhile.
Solution, there really won't be one for this, me I will head somewhere there are less people and access.
Just my ramble...