Thread: Tournaments
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishingiwasfishing View Post
I haven't decided which ones to fish in but I know for certain the bigger paying ones are on my mind for sure sawt I want to fish but it seems like half the field strikes out on 50's and I believe the whole weighing in contributes a lot to the experience as a whole and I know catching 47's and 48's for 2 days is still fun but I'm really liking having fish in the live well and pulling up to the dock.It baffles me why the powers that be can't relax regs for 6 days a year to accommodate the fisherman considering it's a live release and would make every competitor stand a fighting chance and just at least get the opportunity to have his or her name called thru the speaker..........just my cents
The numbers being caught on the SAWT the last couple years have been due to terrible weather.

If you look at the Travers tourney from last year you will notice that there were quite a few more fish caught then any of the others. I think a good part of that is the good weather we received during that tourney.

If we get good weather this season I could see the numbers jump up pretty good.