View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendan's dad View Post
Bluetick

Not comparing anything and I promise I won't judge.... but what good is it to tell the OP the biscuit is the way to go without assisting him with a proper setup or what it should look like.

1. Is it tight against the riser or back over the wrist?
2. Is it 90 degrees to the riser or a slightly top forward
3. Do you use any powder on the bristles
4. Anything else from your experience.

A photo is worth a 1000 words!

OP,

I used the biscuit for several years and found it to be accurate, easy to tune, and fool proof. Prior to the biscuit I had a Quick Tune 3000 and the biscuit was an improvement due to the full containment and simplicity. From the biscuit I went to the QAD with the full containment. Due to the improvements over the Quick tune 3000 "I" feel that the QAD is an improvement over the Biscuit. In 9 years I have never had a problem with the QAD in practice or the field and given it's quality I do not worry about it failing. My job and awesome wife allows me in access of 40 days of bowhunting each fall so the QAD had definitely seen lots of use. Eventually I would like to investigate a limb driven system but the only experience I have had with them thus far was a G5 C-max that came as a package with my Prime Alloy and I was not impressed. Don_Parsons has provided his personal and a buddies experience with the Biscuit and I am sure he will have many years of happy hunting with it. If you decide on the Biscuit I am sure you will as well and it will not be the deciding factor between success or failure.

Bluetick,

I may have poked fun at you, but other than getting into a name calling contest and looking like a complete idiot, how else do you suggest I deal with you? No need to get your blood pressure up, for god sakes its just the internet and a bunch hunters in the off season.
Was that so hard ?