View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
I vaguely remember that. I believe that it was a survey on the RELM website that no one knew anything about but the ABA rallied the membership to vote against crossbows. Are you trying to twist things to make it sound like all hunters were emailed the survey?

How is it that the AFGA submitted a resolution to include crossbows in the archery season if the majority of hunters oppose it?
Lol, Dave follow along...not twisting anything I am providing FACT. Alberta RELM, you may have heard of it...had a survey to all users.

Rally troops? Certain Alberta Outdoors writers were sure trying to rally troops to vote for it. A search here show that!

YES all Alberta RELM users were sent the survey my friend....nothing made up about that!

You clearly do not know the process for submitting resolutions...a user group can submit nearly any resolution they want, it’s goes up for review...and 90% or more are squashed.

If you shared you passion for these topics as an active member of an organization, you might already know this.

If the ABA had even half the power you guys want to credit them for wow! Would they get stuff done! LOL.

LC

Last edited by Lefty-Canuck; 04-16-2018 at 09:27 PM.