View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertanGP View Post
Tough crowd there on that video. You bounced that crank right off that pike's back and he hardly flinched. I wish you had edited the last minute off, because I was gonna say that lipless crankbait is too aggressive for those fish and suggest a flutter spoon. Tingler is my favorite too. 20% off site-wide on rapala.ca today.

With the topic at hand, that's about as good as I see on mine. In a dark tent under ideal conditions, you can learn something from it. Outside? Good luck. Apples to oranges price-wise, but I'd save my money for Panoptix. I didn't see any behavior there I couldn't decipher on my LiveScope. And Panoptix will reach out 50'+ reliably inside or out, and look backwards as well. YMMV.
It was a tough crowd! I was messing with lipless cranks as well as flutter spoons, tingler and buckshot with no commitments from the walters! Gave up and switched to the ole jig and minnow and then I had some fun. Its hard to beat the classics...

The future is live sonar, theres no arguing that. I will get one eventually but that price is pretty far out of my comfort zone! The camera, on the other hand, is a great learning tool and pretty entertaining. Being on sale for $350 at the Fishin hole sealed the deal.

Humminbird Live Sonar will be my next electronics purchase for sure!