View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captainslug View Post
My auger cut like crap when I was at Cold Lake 10 days ago so I decided to follow Iromanchuk’s advice.

Therefore I have to give a positive shout out for R&R Sharpening. Had my stealth stx 10” done last week after I got back and now it drills like a hot knife through butter. Had my doubts when I picked it up as I noticed they sharpened the bottom of the blade not the top as I expected. I was assured by the staff it was done correctly and to their credit it worked exactly as they promised and much, much better than I expected. Just like new again.

Great price too. $15.75 (GST included). Dropped it off Monday at noon and was called Tuesday at 4pm that it was ready. Less than the $95 for a new set of blades that I bought “just in case”. Oh well, I have a spare set now.

10734 - 178 st Edmonton

(2 thumbs up!)
Always good to have a spare set anyways. Break off a blade after driving 4 hours to Cold Lake and you wont be happy. I have 2 sets and they get a fresh shave before each season. Usually around this time i'll change to the second set.