View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 09:01 PM

I had hoped not to have to do this, but I have gotten a few emails about PIF items that were claimed, then no reply from some members. If you can make a donation to the thread, and even more important the Hospital, PLEASE follow through with it, every one of us are going on trust and the belief that what we are doing might make a difference for someone at the Hospital, and after giving as much as these people have in so many ways, for someone to not receive what was promised them is unforgivable.

If there is any chance of having giver's remorse, maybe think about it long and hard before you offer something up and then back out.

Anyway, back to the games.

I am going to be doing a big PIF some time in the next 24 hours, a twist on a mystery donation. I will be placing 5-6 items behind numbered pieces of paper, the first one to reply to the thread by quoting it and picking a number will win that prize, and when the number is picked I will remove the papers to show what was behind.
This is a spin on the 'mystery box' and 'mystery bag' on the other forum, in that case you claim the prize and then wait 2 weeks for it to show up.

Keep it going guys, I hope everyone is enjoying the thread, enjoying meeting some new people, and above all I have a certain number I am hoping to meet for the Stollery.

Carry on!

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....