View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom55 View Post
Did you sleep through the long winded debate between someone from S.E. Calgary (the fellow with the private perch pond sans the oil company sponsored trip to the north coast) and several other forum members concerning a certain family lake in the eastern Rockies and the desire to petition SRD for changes to the regulations there? I did not see your ideas floated during that debate.

At first, and until I looked you up, I thought you were him singing the same song with a different title.
Shucks...geeee whizzz. I am touched. It feels great to have someone thinking about me so much.

Still...bringing a perch to a simple discussion about trout...not unusual for you. Also you missed the previous many posts around that I would love to find this oil company sponsored trip you keep ranting about. In fact the trips I organize are 100% funded by the individual going. Any of you reading this could come on the exact same trip for the exact same price. I know you have a festering boil in your belly that anyone in the oil patch is elitist...problem with your theory is 145500 people work their butts off in the Alberta oil patch in some fashion or another.
Spin off jobs increase that dramatically.

So...please cancel your anger with common sense...stick to the interesting debates...and hey...if you don't like the debate...exercise your right to not click on the link...