View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowtown guy View Post
I was talking with a guy here in Calgary and he said that Brad was not a real nice guy and is only interested in cash. The more the merrier.
Cowtown: Don't you think it would be vastly more intelligent if you only commented on people you've actually met yourself, instead of slagging someone's reputation based on 2nd or 3rd hand rumour or conjecture? If I haven't met or dealt with a person, I'll not risk lessening my own good reputation by making comments on their character; be they positive or negative observations. Based on my personal knowledge of Brad, I consider him a really decent person, and I'll put my word on that. Granted, others may have different opinions, perhaps they might wish to comment based on their own personal experiences.

Onwards to why I actually searched out this thread for updating:

I work on the service side of the mechanical contractor that's building Bass Pro, and today I asked our construction field superintendant when they plan on opening the store. He informed me that the plan is to have it open late July. He'd gone on to comment that the textured concrete floors have animal tracks embedded in them. I'll update as the opening is imminent, though I'm sure Bass Pro themselves will be advertising to get us all excited.