View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 10:47 PM

I am doing what my forefathers have done for generations back to the Caveman .. i put some of the meat on my table and fish /birds .. while i do kill predators i eat bear and use the hides of wolfs/coyotes and other animals as garments .horns as buttons and others parts a jewelery etc

perspective = 1 wolf will kill 1 ungulate every 7 days if it is in Alberta and in Cariboo range that means threatend species.. if the pack is small the Alpha female will drop more eggs and have more pups if feed is good.. we sent Wolfs to USA the next four years would have those areas back to normal pack size for those areas where the Wolfs were taken from..

Years ago in Jasper town site and Snaring camp ground two coyote's attacked two children in one year .. the first a couple of fisherman saved child about 4 after he was hit and tried to take him down will he was with his older sister.. the second was a two year old in Jasper townsite that was playing in his back yard and was grabbed and it was trying to get him over a 2 ft fence when his mom came out to save.. This year at Pocohantas a cougar attack a dog on a leash and took dog .

in the Hinton /Edson area 4 Cougars were shot by hunters when they were stalked this year and the CO officer put out a warning to hunters to be aware

every year around Alberta Wolfs and coyotes etc kill dogs and cats and Farmers calfs chickens horses cattle ..

some hunting of predators keeps natures balance and its does not affected the whole balance.. the same as hunting.

PS please do not step on the GRASS i hear the Grass and Bugs and Organism Screaming as you kill them

Food for Thought
David