Thread: Table saw?
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harv3589 View Post
I’m looking for a new table and not sure which to get. Been eyeing up the Dewalt jobsite one with stand. I don’t need a commercial grade one, they are too expensive.

Any suggestions?
Others have mentioned, the RIGID brand, and I have a shop vac and few other RIGID tools and they are good priced, mid market products that are pretty darn good for most of us who are not everyday contractors. Having said that, can't comment on the saw specifically

BUT ........ I have a thought .......

I'd buy the model that has the permanent and heavier stand (unless you are moving it around lots to jobsites, etc...).

When you go in there and wiggle them around, although the job site folders are pretty good, they are not quite as heavy and stable as the fixed frame leg models ...... and if you are like most of us, and use it once a week or so for a project here or there, and don't need to move it too much or too far, get the heavier more stable, non job-site folding type.

That way you won't knock one of them wheels, or pencil thin brace legs while throwing plywood around.