View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 02:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caper28 View Post
I tired to keep it as civil as posible. The native issue is not as big a deal out here as it is on the east coast and most on this site would not understand. It's not just natives we blame, it's also the white man. See, back there you can rent an indian, as they call it, to go shoot moose out of season and with out a tag. Happens on a daily basis, and it's illegal. And I have no use for those guys eather. If it wasn't for the ones buying salmon off the indians they wouldn't have any need to slaughter as many fish as they do. So I don't blame just the indians. It's a complicated situation back there, and most on here don't understand exactly what's going on there.
In your first post on this thread you blamed the natives and natives only. You targeted them as poachers. Now you are back peddleing and saying that whites are also to blame. The primary reason because of low fish densities is because of white commercial fishing. The only "natural" right that they have remaining is to hunt and fish. Now you and others what to take it away from them. Early voyagers, settlers, church and state had taken everything else.......their land, homes, childrens innocents, killed, raped and then placed on reserves. Let me remind you again that a recent court case was settled because childrens innocents were robbed from them by church and state------this is only the tip of the iceberb. Fishing and hunting for white's is a privilage and not our natural right.... this natural right belongs to the aboriginals. White's hunt for sport, and if they want or need meat then go to the white grocery stores. Stop complaining that the aboriginals have more then us and be greatful of what you have, that you can go hunting and fishing. I will always defend the aboriginals from ignorance. If there is no fish on the east coast then that is your problem, not the aboriginals....the fish belong to them!