View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 08:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isopod View Post
Can't believe there's still people supporting the random killing of suckers in waters where they've existed long before people introduced rainbow trout. Look, if you're so confident about how correct it is to toss a sucker into the bushes and let it rot, write a letter-to-the-editor to your local newspaper and tell them about how you hate suckers and how you throw them up on shore to let them rot. Then wait for the public uproar and the sudden changes to fishing regulations to protect suckers. The only people who support the random killing of suckers in their native waters are a few misguided souls who spend too much time in their own small world of sucker-haters and don't get out into the real world very much. Go ahead, write that letter to your local paper about how you love to throw suckers into the bushes. I dare you.
It doesn't bother me to chuck them in to the bushes so why would I want to write a letter to the editor i have no problem with the situation.it appears you are the one that has issues with it so perhaps it is you that should do the letter writing. I will look forward to reading it. Please post when you've written it. Untill then i'll keep tossin