View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbdarter View Post
Dave was right...im back
How does your man made lake differ from public manmade lakes? Because the great Sun lives next to it?....yaa right
Most of the lakes down here are manmade....many with no outlets as you speak of....many filled by pipe or ditch thats dry most of the year.How do you fill your lake?
Enchant pond is a prime example...its manmade....its smaller than your lake....its got a perch/trout competition on going.....when is mother nature going to correct it?
What lakes are you actually intimate with in southern alberta?....what lakes have you been close to... to watch its year to year changes?.....you talk about walleye spawning....where do they spawn on travers, keho, LBR ?..p.s. if by some fluke you do know...dont post your answers.

You deem it okay to kill perch for fertilizer in the best interest of the choosen species in your manmade lake on the basis its manmade and mother nature wont cure the problem.....But on private manmade lakes mother nature will correct itself.............They must have taught you that in the special fish bio class. Well if its okay and justified to fertilize your tree with a sportfish...why cant we fertilize the banks for vegetation to stop soil erosion? With a non sportfish....did you suddenly become a law maker also when your not being the best Bio in the world?
I never brought streams into this, but seeing as you have... your little waterfall is alot bigger stream than many of our lakes have.

Jamie..ihope the corrmorants and seals never affect the salmon population to the point something has to be done....they are both natural and living creatures and hardly manmade. Im sure no one will let mother nature take years to cure the problem and bullets will fly......And when they do I WILL TRUELY GET IT.

Floor is yours Sun,Shine on
ZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...the fish...took the bait...he is taking line.... Ping...

Nope...just spit the hook.

LOL

Now I know your pulling legs.

Chubby...you are one of the funniest on AOF for sure... Gustav is the funniest...classic British humor...but you are definitely in the top 10...more Jay Leno. Keep up the posting. This one has me rolling on the floor.

Sun

P.S. You better have some secret perch hooks this winter.

Last edited by Sundancefisher; 09-29-2011 at 08:42 PM.