View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinr View Post
Poor marketing skills on Costco's part,they should just raise the price to $700 to silence the critics and make the boats more attractive to the typically pretentious gear***** flyfishing crowd,lol.
Seriously though,inexpensive doesn't necesarily mean "cheap".I actually "almost" bought one of these last spring in a small central Alberta town from an RV dealer that shall remain nameless.Checking it out with scrutiny,I liked it better than many of the $7-900 boats who's tires I've kicked,and not knowing any better,was planning to pull the trigger and pay the "bargain" $500 asking price......that is until I did some Google research on it and found out it sells at Costco for $350ish?
Buddy is making a tidy little profit trucking them 10 at a time an hour west from Red Deer Costco I'd say?
hahaha x2.. your so right.. i bought one last year on sale in fall for 279 at costco.. ive used it many times already.. it works great.

I am 6'2 205 and i have used it with a 40lb thrust motor (over spec however) and a full size 12v boat battery. like said before not very economical but none of the other models look good either.

i would highly recommend it!

was gonna try to keep track but ive caught to many!!!