View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 12:33 AM
AO Sponsor

Default Serengeti Fishing Charters Fishing REPORTS 2018

Hey guys,

As always want to get a thread going with our reports from the season. It's crazy busy this year as first out mid May and go till mid Sept so will do my best to report at least once a week!

Fishing to start the season left right off from 2017, salmon fishing has been lights out with limits for each boat by 10am (8-10 Chinook on board with just as many lost) all of June. The last week of May was good for salmon too with limits almost every day just took a wee bit longer than now.

Halibut fishing has been great, as well as lingcod. Released a 185lb halibut with Fishing the Wild West TV show so keep an eye out for that in jan of 2019, and released a 200+ as well with a guest last week, plus lots in the 30-100 lb range.

We also have seen some better sized salmon in the last week, with a 36lber hitting the docks as well as quite a few in the mid to high 20's. I only have pictures on my computer to May 26th as of right now, will load the rest up tomorrow and upload from 27th on to now!

Will keep you guys updated and post May 27th onward pics tomorrow! We have had just the best damn guests anyone could ask for so far this season, so much fun on the boat and laughs non stop. Can't wait for the rest of the season!

Tight Lines
David Jr
Serengeti Fishing Charters

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

The BEST Chinook Salmon and Halibut Fishing On the Coast