View Single Post
Old 11-16-2021, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthWestRanger View Post
My dad doesn’t have any bone in his forearm, it’s all steel, he can’t draw a bow but he doesn’t qualify for a crossbow exemption, which sucks because I’d love to hunt archery with him.
Jeez I would suggest a second opinion on that! Surely some doc would give him the medical clearance!

I know in my case I was gonna chase every doctor I had to until I got a favorable result.

Fortunately my family doc was good about the whole thing. Even having me do the MRI and XRay to me was fine, as I believed it would validate my claim... which obviously it all worked out for me.

So I say get another doc opinion! Fight for what's right!

Oh yeah for the record, what the MRI-XRay revealed in my shoulder is scar tissue, tore my shoulder at some time in my sports career (hockey, football, wrestling etc...). Plus the socket is 'loose'. Kinda pops in and out when I do certain things, like shoot a compound bow.
"Placed correctly Swift A-Frames will reliably kill big bears. So will North Forks, Nosler Partitions, Barnes TSX, Kodiaks, Woodleighs, GS soft points, Hornady Interbonds and Speer Grand Slams - and if I missed your favorite bullet -it probably will too.
It's time to go hunting and quit all this ballistic masturbation."

Phil Shoemaker

Last edited by Demonical; 11-16-2021 at 10:49 PM.