View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 10:07 AM

Ok ok slow the pitty train down for poor Jeff I will show ya all this time.

So the wife has gave me the green light for a trip. as I gather it we have :

Ken plus 1
Rob
Wayne plus one
Jeff

I will send Steve a msg and see what he is doing as well, maybe Silver will want in on this one. Next step is all of us picking the same location.

CVR
Newell "Jackfish Bay"
Badger
Lake X
Clear

Myself I would like to stick around into night and get a few Burbs. But not saying we need to stick to one location. We can do the day fishing somewhere and then move on for the Burb fest to another location if so wished. But first we need the location.

CVR could provide Eyes Pike and some Burbs at night. But my experience on there is nill So I think Ken will be the guru on that spot.

We all know a little about Badger. Wayne thats your area any word on it this year yet?

Newell has some hogs in it as we all know, but dont know about the burbs out there.

Lake X aint been doing so hot eh Wayne. Besides that a lot of pressure for that hole??

Have not heard nothing about Clear this year yet, but PCR is close for the Burbs after.

What do we think guys? As for the date Hows the 28th sound? I may be able to sneek in one more along the way but will need to be nice to the wife. Lets do the pot luck BBQ well guys, Dont need to go to the extent that we do with the gatherings. But a BBQ is a hell of an idea. Once we have a location and date set we can do a chow list.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15h...ec&usp=sharing