Thread: Expired PAL
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 09:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
So you never sent a change of address? How were they supposed to know that you moved, and what your new address was. They sent the renewal notice to the address that they had listed for you, what else were they supposed to do? It's time to stop blaming the system for your mistake.
You really are missing my message, but that is not unlike you elkhunter, you are always confrontational and on the scrape. The government had my change of address.

Anyhow there is absolutely nothing you can say that will change my mind and have me believe that I am a criminal because I forgot to fill out some paperwork after an idiot burned down my home.

Oh and by the way even the government, the PC's anyway, have come to the conclusion that this policy is asinine and even proposed to change this STUPID policy on the Parliament floor a couple of weeks ago.

Even though we never seem to agree on anything, I can sincerely say that I hope what happened to me never happens to you!

I would be interesting to know if anyone on AO, besides the PC government agrees with my point of view???

Last edited by edmhunter; 05-03-2015 at 09:19 AM.