View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 07:21 AM

Long time Hoyt shooter here.... I've been shooting a Hoyt for 15 years.... The first Hoyt I bought wasn't top of the line, but I beat that thing (about as hard as you can beat a bow unintentionally) and it never gave me a lick of problems. It currently sits in the hands of my hunting buddy's Dad, and still shoots the lights out.

My current one is long in the tooth as well (If most people are cycling through their bows every 2-3 years) as it's a 2010 Hoyt Carbon Element. I have only had one other bow shoot as accurately for as long as the CE has; the other Hoyt mentioned above.

Running the CE with a QAD rest, IQ 7 pin sight, and short (8") Fuse blade stabilizer.... Light weight setup that doesn't wear me out after packing it for a full day.... Arrows ride on a hip quiver because of different reasons.

I fully agree with all the other above saying to find the one out of the many that fits YOU. Don't go in with a budget, but go in with an open mind.... That magical bow that you shoot the wings off a fly could only be $100 more than your set budget, but you'll never know unless you try them all...

J.