View Single Post
Old 08-27-2020, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coiloil37 View Post
The inshore year doesn’t get a pass from me for its inferior technology just because it wasn’t built for the salt. It still doesn’t have the tech built into it that other brands are using. I would accept it’s because they’re built for the average user who doesn’t need the adjustability and tech that discriminating users want.
You're free to compare apples to oranges, though I'm not sure what the point of it is.

We could all spend 10X what the OP wants to spend and run Furano or B&G units on southern AB puddles, but that seems kinda ridiculous.

Quote:
Yes it’s a gen 2 and yea I think it’s a 2012 or 2013 model. I’ve fished with some newer units and they still haven’t impressed me. It should be dead simple for you to show some of your screen shots to prove your position.
The bird I had was 5-6 years old as well and a heck of a lot less pixilated then the HDS7.
I never take screen shots, I've never really seen the point of it, so I honestly don't have any. I'll grab a few next time I'm out. In the meantime, the internet is FULL of them, all anyone has to do if they're curious is Google it and they can see for themselves. And no, I'm not going to do that and post internet pics here.

Quote:
It’s a straw man argument so you’ll have to do a little better then that.
Relax, it wasn't meant as an argument, just poking a little fun lol.

Last edited by Walleyedude; 08-27-2020 at 02:12 PM.