Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 05-13-2024, 10:29 AM

idk if true or not, but some trades people said to me they had their papers reissued as Journeyperson, and that if you identify as female it is issued as journeywoman...???
Old 05-13-2024, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiga View Post
If I get an email at work and the person signs their name with the pronoun garbage the work relationship is done and I no longer do business with that person and their company. Things won’t change until there are consequences.
More people need to have this attitude. Money talks and spending it with people that share my values has become something i spend a little more time trying to follow through with lately. It might cost a little time and possibly money but I'm fine with that.
Old 05-13-2024, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnthehat View Post
When I was in the trade the very best men and women in my union valued themselves journeymen.
In fact I don't recall any member- male or female that insisted on being called a journey person or a "tradesperson".
If they did, they never said it around me

Cat
Exactly.
If people concentrated on the really important things in life,there would be a shortage of fishing poles.Doug larson. Theres a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. Steven Wright.