Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 09-06-2011, 02:09 PM

Default a BIG thank you

wife and i where at Phyllis lake for a few days got a lot of small bows seen a few big ones come out (10)plus lbs .any way the day came to head home .yesterday.packed up loaded the boat said good by to new friends and off we went .after getting home only to fine no rods and reals .
called the staff there and terns out some one had handed them in.so i would like to thank you for being a good sportsmen.
i just holp that thay are on this forum and would like to meet for a day on the water.
thank a bunch.
Old 09-06-2011, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeer91 View Post
wife and i where at Phyllis lake for a few days got a lot of small bows seen a few big ones come out (10)plus lbs .any way the day came to head home .yesterday.packed up loaded the boat said good by to new friends and off we went .after getting home only to fine no rods and reals .
called the staff there and terns out some one had handed them in.so i would like to thank you for being a good sportsmen.
i just holp that thay are on this forum and would like to meet for a day on the water.
thank a bunch.
There is my feel good story of the day. Glad your gear got turned in. Whoever turned them in should get a good pat on the back for sure.