Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fly-Fishing Discussion

Old 04-24-2014, 07:57 AM

Default Wolf Creek Fly Co.

Getting back into the game.
Vest and all within AWOL

Anyone have experience dealing with Wolf Creek Fly Co?

Thanks!

It's never been about the Earth. It's always been about power. Limit the resources, decree that limited resources must be state controlled - power.
Old 04-24-2014, 08:12 AM

Haven't dealt with them myself. The flies (except for some of the fish skulls) appear to be a similar make to the ones from Icky Fly works.
Old 04-24-2014, 11:51 PM

I'd never make a detective... Just noticed Icky is a sponser here.
Order placed.

It's never been about the Earth. It's always been about power. Limit the resources, decree that limited resources must be state controlled - power.
Old 04-26-2014, 08:58 PM

Smile Wolf creek fly co

I only have good things to say about wolf creek fly as I contact them as a novice fly fisher and the guy that is the owner took the time to help me and ask questions of where and when I was going to fish and then put me a custom pack together for the bow. I got over 40 quality flies in a box for real great price. This guy is a small business and I would say give him a try as the customer service is second to none and he seems a knowledgable and helpful Alberta outdoors man. I do not know this guy but he offered to show me some good spots on the river round turner valley in the summer, which goes to show he is willing to help his customers if he can.
Old 05-03-2014, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okotoks584 View Post
I only have good things to say about wolf creek fly as I contact them as a novice fly fisher and the guy that is the owner took the time to help me and ask questions of where and when I was going to fish and then put me a custom pack together for the bow. I got over 40 quality flies in a box for real great price. This guy is a small business and I would say give him a try as the customer service is second to none and he seems a knowledgable and helpful Alberta outdoors man. I do not know this guy but he offered to show me some good spots on the river round turner valley in the summer, which goes to show he is willing to help his customers if he can.
Seriously I chatted with another fellow about this company and he was not impressed at all. He charges way to much first he was reasonable then he wanted more money kind of like trowing out a line catching a fish and reeling it in slowly maybe i got the names mixed up that could be a possibility
Old 05-03-2014, 01:42 PM

Great first post freeman. Hope to see you contribute more fascinating information in the future.
Old 05-04-2014, 11:15 AM

Freeman3000
As the owner of Wolf Creek Fly Co. I have NEVER done any such practice as you accuse me of. Please be sure you get your facts straight before you begin slandering somebody you have never dealt with.

Last edited by stillcreek; 05-04-2014 at 11:20 AM.