Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2023, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherdan View Post
As soon as the speaker said “fought against the Russians,” alarm bells should have gone off in everyone’s head. Instead, the entire bunch of trained seals mindlessly applause.

This is horrible and inexcusable for the liberal party, but pretty embarrassing for everyone else who was cheering too.
The above is a very important observation. Rota read from a script when he introduced and praised the Nazi Hunka. He even stumbled on the words "fought against the Russians". I think he realized oh oh at that point, thinking about history. I don't believe he wrote that script. I believe it came from the PMO office.

And there is this that I read. There was one cabinet minister in the chamber that day (who majored in Slavic studies with a focus on Ukraine where her family is from) who knew exactly who the invited guest was and his WWII military service record. When Rota said the guest was suggested to him I would bet good money the suggestion came from that cabinet minister. Her own Grandfather was in very much the same situation as Hunka and she is on record lying about that previously. She also knows a heck of a lot more about Ukraine history than she does about finance.....