Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 07-26-2012, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff5316 View Post
Just wondering how many posts it takes to have any merrit here if there is a such thing? I could post all day with useless information like alot of others so does that make me a somebody then? Some people need to grow up its a chat forum not a posting competition. The guy simply asked a question and instead of getting a bunch of rude and childish comments back people that were interested in helping should have commented and the ones that didnt have anything good to say should have just flipped to another post. Instead they just post useless stuff like you have to apparently up your merrit here as you call it
I will bite, When some one gets lippy for no apparent reason expect to have a persons dander up. Its attitudes like that that bring out the snippy back to the wall comments, If you dont want the negative comment, grow a set do the research and maybe you might find some suitable answers. If he had done his research He would have seen That I have a thread On here inviting people to gohper Hunt on my land, And with posting said thread I had a ton of comments and pm's with people wanting and saying they were coming, out of the entire bunch, 1 guy shows up. So talk is cheap. With a guys attitude like that its obvious he doesnt have enough respect, and if thats the case I and I am sure many other landowners wouldnt put up with it either it just isnt worth the BS. And people wonder why they get less and less permission from landowners.