Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2002, 10:17 PM
Pol to Pal
Posts: n/a
Default Pol to Pal

How do I change my pol to a pal. the CFC people really know how to make me mad.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2002, 11:02 PM
Posts: n/a

Hey Shawners,
If you have passed the firearms test or course, it shouldn't be too hard. But if not, you will have to either take the course or challenge the test. There are some instructors out there that will let you challenge the test for $25 or so.

Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2002, 07:33 AM
Don Meredith
Posts: n/a


You have to apply for a PAL. You can download the forms from the Canadian Firearms Centre. If you have not taken the Canadian Firearms Safety Course or want to challenge the exam, you can do so through the Alberta Hunter Education Instructors' Association. If you take the course or exam, they appreciate a donation for the materials, but otherwise it and the exam are free.

Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.