Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 03-04-2014, 01:12 PM

as far as the guys saying this does not affect me, it absolutely does so get your head out of the clouds. It affects every single gun owner in this country, give them one gun, they take three then they take them all, wake up. As a gun owner in this country you should be supporting any and all gun issues because they will all lead to one dead end, stop argueing over one issue being more important then another. They all matter and you should all be supporting all the gun owners around you whether you own one or own the next one.
Second of all, the cz 858 was not prohibited, but its next if you don't start supporting the overall cause of gun rights. look on the government sight it will tell you what was prohibited, do your research before you start screaming.
Old 03-04-2014, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudddemon View Post
Second of all, the cz 858 was not prohibited.
I beg to differ...
Old 03-04-2014, 06:25 PM

I can't see why having these guns in the hands of law abiding citizens isn't looked at as a bonus .People in places such as Ukraine would probably like to have them.
Old 03-05-2014, 05:42 PM

The cz 858 is prohibited as of last friday.
Old 03-06-2014, 11:17 PM

I've gotta say its time to stop arguing with the fudds. If they can't see whats going on let's leave them in the dust. It's much easier to get non gun owners on our side, just take them out shooting, show them some nice guns and explain what's going on. I know I just got 10 guys that have never even touched a gun to join the NFA. And for all those that saw we can't make change, well there's some footprints on the moon that a whole lot of people thought would never be there.