Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 01-15-2015, 05:50 PM

That's sucks man. I friggen hate scum like that!!! I hope it works out. This is when I'm glad that I'm technology handicap and only buy what I can hold and pay with cash. Karma and cops will catch up to him hopefully.
Old 01-15-2015, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by score View Post
Sorry to hear. Sadly it's hard to trust anyone these days and you have to be careful, but ultimately you end up taking a chance. I was burned for $600.00 by a member here with a long list of good references on the forum. He hasn't been on for about a year now and I see a few others have had problems with him as well (negative posts were made after I dealt with him).

Nevertheless, I still think the majority on here are honest folks.
I'd love to know who that was. I do some dealings on here and don't want to be had. PM me if you want to keep it off the board please.
Old 01-15-2015, 10:23 PM

if i knew it would all over here for sure. the good luck with so many opens people up to get burned unfortunately. a good tip i received and will use in the future is to get something odd placed by gun in the pictures. a bill under stock , and tp roll holding it up , anything that would be impossible to replicate otherwise.