Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 09-04-2015, 07:53 PM
Banned

I could never vote for abv3, because he spends way too much time on forums and simply would not be able to put in enough hours at the Whitehouse and also because I do not like his tone!
Old 09-04-2015, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkivory View Post
I could never vote for abv3, because he spends way too much time on forums and simply would not be able to put in enough hours at the Whitehouse and also because I do not like his tone!
Well it might just be more entertaining to see Trump tear apart ole avb3 instead of ole Jeb for awhile
Old 09-04-2015, 08:56 PM

The good part of this 2016 election is President Obama cannot run for a third term. THANK GOODNESS that was put into place long ago.

Now what I need, since I am an American and a Republican to boot, is for youse folks to sort this Presidential election out for me to make my voting much easier.

As of now I am leaning heavily toward Donal Trump, should he get the Republican Nomination.

I do not want another Clinton in the White House. Birds of a feather flock together, plus she is a Democrat. I try to not judge just by party but I don't see her bringing anything to the USA that is going to help but I do see a lot of Bill Clinton's last term coming into play as in people are going to be rehashing his affair and it would only take away from what really needs to be paid attention to in the Government. I know that may not seem fair to her but it is what it is and people are what they are.

So count me in as a Republican BUT still willing to vote another party. Gonna be a lot of praying going on by me I can see that now. Who I really want in the White House is who God wants in that Oval Office.

Gonna be an interesting next 14- 15 months.
Old 09-04-2015, 08:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
I would share Monica's phone number with you!
Old 09-04-2015, 08:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elixr View Post
Well it might just be more entertaining to see Trump tear apart ole avb3 instead of ole Jeb for awhile
Yes would be interesting cuz I never go into to a battle of wits with an unarmed man.
Old 09-04-2015, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batwoman View Post
The good part of this 2016 election is President Obama cannot run for a third term. THANK GOODNESS that was put into place long ago.

Now what I need, since I am an American and a Republican to boot, is for youse folks to sort this Presidential election out for me to make my voting much easier.

As of now I am leaning heavily toward Donal Trump, should he get the Republican Nomination.

I do not want another Clinton in the White House. Birds of a feather flock together, plus she is a Democrat. I try to not judge just by party but I don't see her bringing anything to the USA that is going to help but I do see a lot of Bill Clinton's last term coming into play as in people are going to be rehashing his affair and it would only take away from what really needs to be paid attention to in the Government. I know that may not seem fair to her but it is what it is and people are what they are.

So count me in as a Republican BUT still willing to vote another party. Gonna be a lot of praying going on by me I can see that now. Who I really want in the White House is who God wants in that Oval Office.

Gonna be an interesting next 14- 15 months.
Unfortunately for you any Democrat will be an Obama 3rd term.
Your only saving grace is a Republican win.
So yes.....you do need to consider party just like we do in Canada this election

And ole witch Hillary is a crook.
Runs in the family

Last edited by Elixr; 09-04-2015 at 09:10 PM.
Old 09-04-2015, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avb3 View Post
Yes would be interesting cuz I never go into to a battle of wits with an unarmed man.
You're gonna need to brush up on your witty combacks
Old 09-04-2015, 09:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
I would share Monica's phone number with you!
If I get to use your boat from January to March plus Monica's #, I would consider it, but first I would like to know your position on China, China, China?
Old 09-04-2015, 09:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
If I get to use your boat from January to March plus Monica's #, I would consider it, but first I would like to know your position on China, China, China?
No no no no no no. Monica is almost 40 now which means she's just getting into her prime. So only the number I sell share. This far as China is concerned, I think if we hug them will be nice.
Old 09-04-2015, 09:35 PM

Quote:
No no no no no no. Monica is almost 40 now which means she's just getting into her prime. So only the number I sell share. This far as China is concerned, I think if we hug them will be nice.
You are slurring your typing hahaha

Whats yer poison matey ?
Old 09-05-2015, 05:14 AM
Banned

I agree with Elk Ivory. By the way when I phoned my Koodo ( owned by Telus) I got support from a dude in El Salvador.
Trump is a breath of fresh air but it just depends if the money changers ( federal reserve private bank ) can corral him the way they want.
Old 09-05-2015, 05:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangosteen View Post
I agree with Elk Ivory. By the way when I phoned my Koodo ( owned by Telus) I got support from a dude in El Salvador.
Trump is a breath of fresh air but it just depends if the money changers ( federal reserve private bank ) can corral him the way they want.
Glad to see we are one the same page Mangosteen, it is quite the nuisance isn't it? In a time of recession we need all the jobs that we can get in Canada!

Time for real change in the USA! Out with the career politicians and in with real people that operate in the real world.

By the way watching the news this morning Jeb's numbers are sinking like a stone, which is good news for him. Now he can immediately become a Lobbyist and start making millions right away, instead of finishing a term or two in the Whitehouse then writing his book for a $10,000,000.00 up front fee followed by $500,000.00 speaking engagements. lol

Only problem for Jeb is that when Trump becomes President, lobbyists' will hopefully be a thing of the past, while he is in power anyway!
Old 09-05-2015, 09:09 AM

If we got rid of all these telephone service jobs being shipped out to other countries, and bring those jobs back to North America, will my phone bill go up?
Old 09-05-2015, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talking moose View Post
If we got rid of all these telephone service jobs being shipped out to other countries, and bring those jobs back to North America, will my phone bill go up?
We'd have to bring back the TFW program as most Canadians wouldn't work for the wages offered.

We learn from history that we do not learn from history. - Hegel

Your obligation to fight has not been relieved because the battle is fierce and difficult. Ben Shapiro
Old 09-05-2015, 11:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talking moose View Post
Not if the government set limits on what them hoars can charge for their rates! lol
Old 09-05-2015, 02:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild&Free View Post
We'd have to bring back the TFW program as most Canadians wouldn't work for the wages offered.
The same Canadians that vote NDP or Liberal I would bet.
Old 09-05-2015, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer View Post
The same Canadians that vote NDP or Liberal I would bet.
Never did vote for either party, but I have worked in a call(in) center.

For $11/hr to deal with irate people day in and day out. just not worth it. eventually it became how many people i could snow job and get off the phone. metrics were so good doing that they offered me a promotion. I offered them my notice.

We learn from history that we do not learn from history. - Hegel

Your obligation to fight has not been relieved because the battle is fierce and difficult. Ben Shapiro
Old 09-05-2015, 05:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild&Free View Post
Never did vote for either party, but I have worked in a call(in) center.

For $11/hr to deal with irate people day in and day out. just not worth it. eventually it became how many people i could snow job and get off the phone. metrics were so good doing that they offered me a promotion. I offered them my notice.
I never stated that you did.
Old 09-05-2015, 05:30 PM
Banned

Trump ahead of Hillary

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...inks-key-gaps/
Old 09-05-2015, 05:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer View Post
Don't you mean President Donald Trump?

"And he has not even spent a cent in advertising so far", it says. What a Champion!!

I so can't wait to watch Meet The Press tomorrow and watch that Drag Queen Chuck Todds eat his words!

Last edited by elkivory; 09-05-2015 at 05:41 PM.
Old 09-07-2015, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knot Rite View Post
As American living in Canada, I'll put my 2 cents in on how I, as an American feel. Clinton is doing the best she can to keep her head above water and is nothing but pro Washington. Ole Jebbie, running on families background and what a weak individual. Do you want him or Hilliary going to Russia or N. Korea or else where to do our negotiating or do you want someone who's not so politically correct and tell it the way it is. We are tired of the past politicians we've had and we need someone in there with some backbone and tell it the way it is, not to mention that he is not accepting monies from groups as he is using his own money to campaign. He has proved himself to be a successful businessman. He is a sportsman and and believes that guns don't belong in the hands of people who could not legally purchase or own a firearm. Better background screening with a nation wide data base so that all states are on the same page.
Time for a change, seriously. Go Donald Trump.

Bobby

GREAT another American here in Canada who sees things the way I do. THANK YOU FOR POSTING!!!!
Old 09-07-2015, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batwoman View Post
GREAT another American here in Canada who sees things the way I do. THANK YOU FOR POSTING!!!!
America is NOT going to see any real positive change unless Trump wins.

And that is a FACT !!!!!!!
Old 09-07-2015, 09:15 PM

USA will elect Donald then Kanye then Armageddon will happen ahahaha
Old 09-07-2015, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addy View Post
USA will elect Donald then Kanye then Armageddon will happen ahahaha
Your a breath of fresh air.
Old 09-08-2015, 07:33 AM

The US has gone down the toilet under Obama and the rest of the establishment, including the Republicans, who are almost as bad.

They are at a serious crossroads now. Continue on with the status quo or clean out the rats and get back on track.

Trump or Carson (perhaps Carly) are the ones to do that. The rest of the field, though I kind of link a couple of them, would carry on in the same old, same old mold IMO. Obviously the people are very concerned.

Drastic times call for drastic measures. Perhaps unorthodox to some but the US simply cannot withstand another 4 years on the path they are currently on.
Old 09-09-2015, 10:06 AM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/donald...145112344.html

Good play donald!
Now I have to commend him for this move. What an amazing move to get veterans charities attention and funding in one move.
Old 09-09-2015, 11:00 AM

Default Wtf

Seriously...how can anybody take this Jagoff seriously...???

If any of you have had dealings with large corporate policy, law, and/or negotiations please remember this Orangutan is the poster child for those ideals.
Old 09-09-2015, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith78 View Post
Seriously...how can anybody take this Jagoff seriously...???

If any of you have had dealings with large corporate policy, law, and/or negotiations please remember this Orangutan is the poster child for those ideals.
So who would be better ???

If you are thinking of any Democrat then I reject it immediately
Old 09-09-2015, 11:28 AM

I wish we have a leader like him, speak truth and fxxx political correctness.
Old 09-09-2015, 12:02 PM

It has gotten so that the politicians work for the politicians not the people. They are merely public officials who work for and represent the people. They have it backwards these days. Everything is screwed up and corrupt. Some of these people in the Obama administration should be in prison. It's really unbelievable how bad it is right now.

The US seriously needs someone to clean out the rats and set it back on course. The last 8 years have been an absolute disgrace. I don't think some of these guys on the ballot, though Republicans, would change all that much in this regard.

I find it funny that those who run down Trump do so based solely on not being able to get past his perceived personality and I seriously doubt they even know what he believes one way or the other. Dr. Carson is saying almost the exact same things albeit in a different way and he doesn't catch any flack at all.

I agree with Trump when he defends his "tone". Tone???? Are you kidding me? The next President most certainly needs to lead with much more and different tone than Obama. The nation needs it badly.