Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2018, 06:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistermoosealberta View Post
Sorry for the low post count and a new member. If that is a criteria for expressing one's thoughts about issues YOU are probably in the wrong forum..or maybe not?

I have had many PM's saying I'm done here because I was forward in what I said. I would hope not the case but if it is so be it. If I ever posted like you did to Pikergolf I would gladly surrender membership. That was totally rude!!

See what the management does. Definately will be indicative of a go forward on how people view this Forum.

Aside from that you never addressed any of the issues. Just emotional crappola.

Yeah come on mister moose, you should know better!, you have to have at least 1000 posts before you have any knowledge of anything. Welcome to the forum.
Old 01-20-2018, 06:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by srs123 View Post
I have quit hunting due to lack of time and access and as some may have seen or will see all my gear on the buy and sell section. I never bothered joining a club as i didnt see any value in it. But i think hunters should start their own conservation efforts just like ducks unlimited for example.

Time to pool our money together and stsrt buying rural land and bring back the wetlands. Maybe give access to ppl to hike and camp during summer and just allow hunters in during hunting season. The more land hunters own the more conservation they can do and no one can deny that .

If we continue the way we are now, then i expect hunting to be obselete within 20 od so years as the antis pressure is loud and being heard everywhere and in all places of power

Sure hate to see someone quit hunting. I'm going to strive to be hunting until someone has to wipe the drool of my chin LOL. Most landowners including myself let a "known" number of people on to hunt. "known" meaning people year after year that practice ethical hunting practices and abide by the rules of the Wildlife Act and rules implied by me the landowner.

Pretty easy to fill up our two sections of land! Glad to do it.

Not hard to figure out but land base for hunting is definately diminishing with succession in estates etc..

Best we can do as outdoorsmen is to support established organizations and keep our heratige alfoat.
Old 01-20-2018, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistermoosealberta View Post
Sorry for the low post count and a new member. If that is a criteria for expressing one's thoughts about issues YOU are probably in the wrong forum..or maybe not?

I have had many PM's saying I'm done here because I was forward in what I said. I would hope not the case but if it is so be it. If I ever posted like you did to Pikergolf I would gladly surrender membership. That was totally rude!!

See what the management does. Definately will be indicative of a go forward on how people view this Forum.

Aside from that you never addressed any of the issues. Just emotional crappola.
lol you have been a member since November and you talk like you have known me forever. So either you are throwing out misguided statement about me or you have been here for a very long time. Most likely a past member who was banned I would bet since you say you know me so well..... lol
Old 01-20-2018, 09:28 PM
Banned

Ive been a member for almost a year. I think mrmoose has you pegged pretty well. Or is a year not enough time???

Last edited by boah; 01-20-2018 at 09:41 PM.
Old 01-20-2018, 09:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nube View Post
lol you have been a member since November and you talk like you have known me forever. So either you are throwing out misguided statement about me or you have been here for a very long time. Most likely a past member who was banned I would bet since you say you know me so well..... lol

Ah the old LOL LOL syndrome.

I don't know you at all. In fact I really don't think I would care to at this point. I'd like to know what misguided statements you refer to. Just my observation and comments from your posts. Pretty simple.

You are distracting this thread with emotional diharrea. (Yes according to spell check diharrea has two r's)

I'll leave it at that, and if you want to conduct an adult conversation at any point please do so without all the childish LOL's and verbal diarrhea. Please address the points relevant to the thread.
Old 01-20-2018, 09:53 PM

lol lol lol
Sounds like you and Boah have a lot of really great things to contribute so I will let you 2 at it lol lol lol
Old 01-20-2018, 10:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
lol lol lol
Sounds like you and Boah have a lot of really great things to contribute so I will let you 2 at it lol lol lol
Thanks very much. Your compliment appreciated. I can't speak for Boah because I don't know him but I'm sure both of us will continue to make significant contributions to outdoor pursuits.

Some people do and some don't.
Old 01-20-2018, 10:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
lol lol lol
I may have thought differently of you if your response to my first post on this thread did not include “lol”. By doing that you minimized my opinion. I didn’t think $250 would make a difference to landowners, you did. So you made my thoughts less valid. Carry on.
Old 01-20-2018, 10:48 PM

This one has run its course.
Closed Thread