Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 09-21-2022, 02:57 PM
Banned

Talking Peta - Things You Simply Can't Make Up

Meat-eating men should be banned from having sex, says PETA​

Men who eat meat should be banned from having sex, the animal rights group Peta has demanded, claiming that devouring sausages and schnitzel is a symptom of “toxic masculinity” which is killing the planet.

Peta’s German operation cited research from the scientific journal PLOS One which showed that men caused 41 per cent more greenhouse gas emissions than women largely because they consumed more meat.

Peta demanded a “sex ban for all meat-eating men” and called on women to “go on sex strike to save the world”.

https://www.gbnews.uk/news/meat-eati...ys-peta/369512
Old 09-21-2022, 03:03 PM

They must try real hard to come up with this stuff. Each statement they come out with is followed by an even more ridiculous one the next time. Scary thing is there will be some husbands of Peta followers who are not getting any tonite
Old 09-21-2022, 03:06 PM

OMG
The PETA crowd never fails to amuse, if men don't eat meat they can go crazy lusting for red meat protein

Beyond Meat boss suspended after allegedly biting man's nose in parking garage

https://nationalpost.com/news/beyond...parking-garage

One hotdog could've saved this man's nose
Old 09-21-2022, 03:54 PM

Holy smokes man! I typically try not to criticize or judge people for beliefs, ideas etc. Each to their own - but this I can’t hold back on!! Are they serious?! I guess I got a good chuckle out of it at least but I do feel bad for the husbands who may be facing the consequences of that article lol. Having said that, my boss did send out the national day email today and it is apparently “national day of peace” where everyone accepts everyone for who they are and makes amends. Hmmm. So maybe I should of bitten my tongue instead of posted this lol.
Old 09-21-2022, 03:59 PM

I must not be in the 41% then. I don’t fart, burp or snore. Ask my wife.

She does though, but only when I’m around her, kind of a funny thing.

I’m going to talk to her, I try to help PETA where I can.
Old 09-21-2022, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post

Peta demanded a “sex ban for all meat-eating men” and called on women to “go on sex strike to save the world”.

Um, ...........

for any man who has been in a long term relationship, the sex strike from your Partner has been happening for a decade or more.

SOOO you might as well chow down on the Schnitzel and Garlic Sausage guys because the sex strike won't be any new thing for the majority of us.

Drewski
Old 09-21-2022, 04:27 PM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.
Default Peta - Things You Simply Can't Make Up

I guess I am banned again

Lol

Ohhh well gonna bbq a steak and enjoy the meal to its fullest.

And then some

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 09-21-2022, 04:28 PM

I eat twice as much meat, just so that one person who thinks they are making a difference by not eating meat is really making no difference at all
Old 09-21-2022, 04:58 PM

But what about all those mothers of PETA members .....is it fair that they would be financially penalized due to this ban?

And if the ban was lifted, are they guaranteed their corner back?

Do they qualify for EI?

So many questions......
Old 09-21-2022, 06:27 PM

I kinda doubt this is real news - but still is funny .....

GB News is the same people who did SKY news - just keep changing your name to avoid litigation for fabricating stories and fantastic fairytales like the Rebel, Breitbart and InfoWars kinda nonsense .... things some people want to hear, want to believe and line up to consume.

Either way ..... PETA are cut from the same skin and do promote all sorts of dribble themselves - obviously leaning the other way - and I'm sure there is some ridiculous connection to one of those crazy vegans saying something stupid like this.

I typically ignore any hard leaning "news" from less than credible sources that lean either left or right ..... they do nothing for me .... other than giving me a laugh.

Good entertainment anyways ...

Meanwhile, I am have the BBQ fired up and about to put some Alberta beef on there now - so PETA can go pound sand. lol.
Old 09-21-2022, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post

Men who eat meat should be banned from having sex, the animal rights group Peta has demanded, claiming that devouring sausages and schnitzel is a symptom of “toxic masculinity” which is killing the planet.

Peta’s German operation cited research from the scientific journal PLOS One which showed that men caused 41 per cent more greenhouse gas emissions than women largely because they consumed more meat.

I honestly don’t see how this is a bad thing. People that believe this garbage shouldn’t be allowed to breed anyway lol. Carry on. Most still eat meat (nothing against vegans here), but completely agree, they should go on ahead with self inflicted chastity.
Old 09-21-2022, 07:21 PM

If meat eating is the issue, isn’t the meat really to blame here. We should all do our part to help try and reduce the population of the meat. I’m heading out next week to help the planet by hopefully reducing the moose population by one. Can hardly wait to do my part.
Old 09-21-2022, 07:38 PM

It's just another attempt to get lucky.
I'm guessing that guys in PETA just don't, but if women cut off all of the men who eat meat then maybe, just maybe, there might be a woman or two who uh, when she got tired of her own company as you might say, might consider a guy from PETA.
Old 09-21-2022, 07:50 PM

If you are good at it you’re women won’t cut you off because she is punishing herself

I will continue to eat meat and do as I please with no fear of repercussions myself
Old 09-21-2022, 09:01 PM

Is it just me or does it look like grounds for the Federal braintrust to cook up yet another tax to save the planet. Maybe call it the "Sausage sausage tax"

Apparently, greenhouse gas (and other newly formed compound words) form the basis of new taxes, it's like a kiss of death.

German science was involved so the math works out (and is VERY VERY angry)
Old 09-21-2022, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoky buck View Post
If you are good at it you’re women won’t cut you off because she is punishing herself
:
This gave me a chuckle! I think you’re onto something with this comment!
Old 09-21-2022, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntinstuff View Post
But what about all those mothers of PETA members .....is it fair that they would be financially penalized due to this ban?

And if the ban was lifted, are they guaranteed their corner back?

Do they qualify for EI?

So many questions......
Doesn't what they do for pay qualify as eating meat?
Old 09-21-2022, 09:19 PM

Look on the bright side boys, all the peta nut jobs won’t be spreading their genes around if they follow this recommendation. Liberals will just die out of existence because they won’t have kids for all the reasons and within a few generations we won’t have to deal with this type of nonsense.
Old 09-22-2022, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by big zeke View Post

Is it just me or does it look like grounds for the Federal braintrust to cook up yet another tax to save the planet. Maybe call it the "Sausage sausage tax"

Apparently, greenhouse gas (and other newly formed compound words) form the basis of new taxes, it's like a kiss of death.

Maybe the average man is 41% larger and consumes, most likely, 41% more food.
Old 09-22-2022, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by big zeke View Post

I stopped reading when it said "German"..........
Old 09-24-2022, 08:24 AM

"Men who eat meat should be banned from having sex, the animal rights group Peta has demanded, claiming that devouring sausages and schnitzel is a symptom of “toxic masculinity” which is killing the planet."

This seems like sexism. Even if men produce 41% more there is still a large amount being processed by the other sex. If people who are the other sex(s) from men eat meat should they not be included in the no sex as well?

I hope not, I still have dreams.
Old 09-24-2022, 09:39 AM

Why don’t members of PETA make noise while having coitus? Because they don’t want anyone to know they enjoy meat.