Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2022, 09:24 PM

Looking at the exit polls looks like once again single white women screwed over the married women and men. No husband, no kids no skin in the game.
Old 11-10-2022, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnguy View Post
Has nothing to do with Trump. Russia didn’t invade before Merkel left her post. That matters a lot more.

Trump could have ended it when he was in office, he didn’t. The rest, as far as if this then that is concerned, doesn’t really matter.
Trump could have ended Russia’s invasion of Ukraine two yrs after he left office while he was still in office .

Old 11-10-2022, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainTi View Post
Lets hear them. Pretty please
I must say I got a good chuckle from this post, pretty please for dam sure .

CHEERS
JD
Old 11-10-2022, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleboy View Post
Trump could have ended Russia’s invasion of Ukraine two yrs after he left office while he was still in office .

While in office, obviously. It’s not like it happened overnight. But I said everything I wanted to say on this subject in the other theead that has been locked/deleted/whatever happened to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingtail View Post
Looking at the exit polls looks like once again single white women screwed over the married women and men. No husband, no kids no skin in the game.
You can thank Donald and Supreme Court for that.
Old 11-11-2022, 07:42 AM

Quote:
No skin in the game?? Really??? Do you really think Roe v Wade constitutes no skin in the game??? Those single white woman showing up in such high numbers come from a pretty obvious source that can be tracked back to a stacked supreme court. Choices have consequences, and all those ladies got a little part of their payback, and probably finished Trump off in his own party.
Old 11-11-2022, 11:41 AM

Quote:

Trump did nothing to end Russia's invasion of Ukraine (that started in 2014 and continues today) while he was in office. Why would anyone think he would do anything to stop the next phase?
The delay by the Russians was simply the result of waiting until they had completed surveying Ukraine's offshore petroleum resources in order to decide if the reward was worth the expenditure of Russian lives.

“We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did.”- Thomas Sowell
Old 11-11-2022, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnguy View Post
Has nothing to do with Trump. Russia didn’t invade before Merkel left her post. That matters a lot more.

Trump could have ended it when he was in office, he didn’t. The rest, as far as if this then that is concerned, doesn’t really matter.
Not sure why you think that, merkel was in her post when they annexed crimea…he had no problem doing that, it matters who’s in charge of the country worlds most powerful army.
Old 11-11-2022, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban rednek View Post
Trump did nothing to end Russia's invasion of Ukraine (that started in 2014 and continues today) while he was in office. Why would anyone think he would do anything to stop the next phase?
The delay by the Russians was simply the result of waiting until they had completed surveying Ukraine's offshore petroleum resources in order to decide if the reward was worth the expenditure of Russian lives.
That's hilarious. When did the Kremlin ever, I mean ever give 2 shots about Russian lives, let alone Russian soldiers?
Old 11-11-2022, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott h View Post
No skin in the game?? Really??? Do you really think Roe v Wade constitutes no skin in the game??? Those single white woman showing up in such high numbers come from a pretty obvious source that can be tracked back to a stacked supreme court. Choices have consequences, and all those ladies got a little part of their payback, and probably finished Trump off in his own party.
Yep, the only thing these womyn care about is unrestricted abortions that everyone else must pay for. Sick! Next big war here’s hoping women are drafted to the front lines.
Old 11-12-2022, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Yep, the only thing these womyn care about is unrestricted abortions that everyone else must pay for. Sick! Next big war here’s hoping women are drafted to the front lines.
Everyone is not paying for the abortions. Herschel Walker took care of the women he knocked up.
Old 11-12-2022, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Possibly the dumbest thing I’ve ever read on here. Lol
Old 11-12-2022, 11:35 AM

Quote:
That’s a pretty wild accusation with nothing to back it up.

Some would say if Trump were in power , Putin wouldn’t have made the move he did.
I don't think that's the case here - Trump had a history of admiring and accommodating the "strong men and dictators" in one form or another - embracing N.Korea, Russia, Turkey, Saudi, etc.. and, on many occasions, talking tough to his domestic audience of sheep, only to turn around and stroke/support/favor the bad guys.

So, personally, I don't know if he would have served as "deterrent" to Putin, but I doubt it. I think Putin understood that Trump's reaction would depend on who fed him an opinion most recently - and that he could go either way on it. He was most likely to take the stance of "not our problem" and let the Russians do their thing (likely repeating the same line of BS the Russians are saying about Ukraine and why the invasion happened).

So I think you are 50% right here .....

I also feel Putin knew he could easily manipulate and play Trump because, simply, Trump isn't that sharp. A person with such a fragile ego, disillusion of grander etc... is an easy mark.

That's how I see it anyways.
Old 11-12-2022, 11:41 AM

Quote:
WOW

yeah .... like I'm sure every woman just wants to profusely fornicate, get impregnated, so they could abort at will, for free, and enjoy the good times right?

Yup - let's put these worthless fornicating, money grabbing sinners on the front lines in war and get rid of them all ....

YIKES

I am stunned
Old 11-13-2022, 10:15 AM

So it looks like the voting is neck and neck as of 10 minutes before posting this...I can say I am a bit surprised it is this close, but maybe I shouldn’t be.

R’s had a real chance to do some damage but of course screwed up with the abortion issue among other things. Just always seem to have the ball handed to them and yet drop it when it is so obvious that siding one wat on certain issues is going to get you trashed. Guess living in Canada this should sound familiar.

D’s depsite having a leader with obvious mental issues, and a vice that is a terrible person in general, are still getting support. Massive gas hikes? Economy issues/inflation concerns? Thought this might dent their popularity, but nope, steady cruising.

I thought the US had less patience when things go to crap and prices of everything goes through the roof, but I guess not. Bet in 2 years the Dems win again, wouldnt surprise me one bit.

In Canada the results dont surprise me one bit (and im betting next election is the same old as well) but the US looks to be the same as us...who cares if the present govt just sucks as long as it isnt the “other guy” in the seat.
Old 11-13-2022, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyD111 View Post
So it looks like the voting is neck and neck as of 10 minutes before posting this...I can say I am a bit surprised it is this close, but maybe I shouldn’t be.

R’s had a real chance to do some damage but of course screwed up with the abortion issue among other things. Just always seem to have the ball handed to them and yet drop it when it is so obvious that siding one wat on certain issues is going to get you trashed. Guess living in Canada this should sound familiar.

D’s depsite having a leader with obvious mental issues, and a vice that is a terrible person in general, are still getting support. Massive gas hikes? Economy issues/inflation concerns? Thought this might dent their popularity, but nope, steady cruising.

I thought the US had less patience when things go to crap and prices of everything goes through the roof, but I guess not. Bet in 2 years the Dems win again, wouldnt surprise me one bit.

In Canada the results dont surprise me one bit (and im betting next election is the same old as well) but the US looks to be the same as us...who cares if the present govt just sucks as long as it isnt the “other guy” in the seat.
Never underestimate the power of the media. If you control the media, it doesn't matter what you do, or what actually happened, the media can make many people believe what you want them to believe.
Old 11-13-2022, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
I don't think that's the case here - Trump had a history of admiring and accommodating the "strong men and dictators" in one form or another - embracing N.Korea, Russia, Turkey, Saudi, etc.. and, on many occasions, talking tough to his domestic audience of sheep, only to turn around and stroke/support/favor the bad guys.

So, personally, I don't know if he would have served as "deterrent" to Putin, but I doubt it. I think Putin understood that Trump's reaction would depend on who fed him an opinion most recently - and that he could go either way on it. He was most likely to take the stance of "not our problem" and let the Russians do their thing (likely repeating the same line of BS the Russians are saying about Ukraine and why the invasion happened).

So I think you are 50% right here .....

I also feel Putin knew he could easily manipulate and play Trump because, simply, Trump isn't that sharp. A person with such a fragile ego, disillusion of grander etc... is an easy mark.

That's how I see it anyways.
Wow!

Sorry I think that’s a bad read but that is just my opinion

I am scared the senile guy they have down there now could get us all nuked. I realize he is just a puppet but still.
Old 11-13-2022, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyD111 View Post

This is quite accurate. I think it’s important to note that many prominent Republicans have tied themselves to Christian Nationalism and quite frankly it seems the majority may have indeed rejected that despite all of the reasons it should have been a slam dunk economically.
Old 11-13-2022, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
WOW

yeah .... like I'm sure every woman just wants to profusely fornicate, get impregnated, so they could abort at will, for free, and enjoy the good times right?

Yup - let's put these worthless fornicating, money grabbing sinners on the front lines in war and get rid of them all ....

YIKES

I am stunned
Well I tell y’all my boys will never fight for this Country, maybe your daughters can, equal rights and all.. With military recruitment way down I’m not the only one that feels this way. If it wasn’t for the West’s superior weapons Russia would walk right over us. Single women are so clueless, they also gave us Trudeau and Notley.
Old 11-13-2022, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rvsask View Post
This is quite accurate. I think it’s important to note that many prominent Republicans have tied themselves to Christian Nationalism and quite frankly it seems the majority may have indeed rejected that despite all of the reasons it should have been a slam dunk economically.
I was going to mention the religious angle, but wasn’t sure how to word it properly. Does seem to have backfired in a big way.
Old 11-13-2022, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Well I tell y’all my boys will never fight for this Country, maybe your daughters can, equal rights and all.. With military recruitment way down I’m not the only one that feels this way. If it wasn’t for the West’s superior weapons Russia would walk right over us. Single women are so clueless, they also gave us Trudeau and Notley.
I hope the tail you are chasing is deer because with your apparent hatred of women I cant imagine them lining up to hear your views about their stupidity and sinful ways.
Old 11-13-2022, 03:22 PM

So yea….. turned out to be a pinky wave.

Lol

How does one mess up ‘it’s the economy stupid…?’

Guess they found a way….
"I don't always troll, only on days that end in Y."
Old 11-13-2022, 03:33 PM

Quote:
.......Nevermind.

Last edited by HVA7mm; 11-13-2022 at 03:45 PM.
Old 11-13-2022, 03:42 PM

Well Bessie, I hope you're pleased with the complete and utter train wreck your thread has become. Some of the comments posted, Jesus wept.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 11-13-2022, 03:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
Well Bessie, I hope you're pleased with the complete and utter train wreck your thread has become. Some of the comments posted, Jesus wept.
I disagree. Great thread, fun read. Barely disappointed.
Old 11-13-2022, 03:49 PM

I suck

Sorry man
"I don't always troll, only on days that end in Y."
Old 11-13-2022, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.crentist View Post
I disagree. Great thread, fun read. Barely disappointed.
An entirely predictable response and completely in keeping with your posts in general.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bessiedog View Post
I suck

Sorry man
You don't suck. You just knowingly open cans of worms.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 11-13-2022, 03:57 PM

Not Bessie’s fault though, but the posters’.

As far as the result of the election goes, it just shows (and clearly, imo) that many people will (temporarily) forgo economic prosperity when it comes to what they consider basic human rights. The sooner the further right individuals realize it here in Canada, the better too. People simply won’t vote for it, especially in Canada.

Edit: hopefully this put an end to Donald too, though I doubt. He already blamed the wife and Mitch, lol.
Old 11-13-2022, 04:00 PM

Nope, Bessie isn't responsible for the replies.

Old 11-13-2022, 04:29 PM

The election is over and decided. Beyond a runoff in Georgia not much will change now. We are getting into the mucky side of it with the blame game /abortion/ religious right etc. This has nowhere to go but into the abyss.
Old 11-13-2022, 05:42 PM

Quote:
The election is over and decided. Beyond a runoff in Georgia not much will change now. We are getting into the mucky side of it with the blame game /abortion/ religious right etc. This has nowhere to go but into the abyss.
Could have been an interesting thread though. My 2cs is that just like wokism, right wing populism has a limited shelf life and the majority of us move back to the center where we feel more comfortable. Trump was fun to watch, like any crazy person shaking the lion cage, but he's just a bit too wonky for most. A great guy to invite to a party, but you wouldn't want him dating your daughter.
Closed Thread