Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2023, 09:42 AM

Default I’m a free thinker and that’s just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
It seems history shows real scandals get exposed since criminals and people who lie, cheat and steal are not the smartest and the more people aware the better.

A crook who breaks the law once and never says anything to anybody and was very careful may not get caught.

A repeat offender who brags is a different story.

There is a ton of resources being deployed by the Democrats, Republicans, judicial system and the media.

Facts that are there are being exposed. Problem now is people must have validation of there beliefs… otherwise they believe the system is flawed versus their beliefs were flawed.

Ray Epps isn’t a government false flag instigator.

Tucker Carlson and Fox News have been proven to lie and make up stories to sell news and boost profits.

Trump and his cronies did incite his followers to storm the Capitol. It’s was a total mess up on his part and as for if it was criminal or not… the jury can say.

Your WE and SNC mentions point they same facts. They do get uncovered. Problem is the lack of public caring in those two examples.
Point proven I can’t believe you anymore than I can believe anyone else.
Propaganda is not truth and everyone is full of it these days.
It blows my mind lol.
Old 08-12-2023, 09:51 AM

From what I’ve gleaned, I see it this way;

Trump and his allies organized a lawful rally. Yes, there were crackpots on the podium and in attendance, but that is the norm when you are passionate about the cause. On their way up to the capital, the ring leader was kidnapped by his (one could argue the governments) security team. Testimony describes how he fought back, but to no avail. Lacking a pivotal leader, the mob descended into chaos. As he watched his supporters storm the capital, he must surely have been thinking, this is what you’ve brought upon yourselves. This could well be an exculpatory legal perspective.

I wouldn’t be surprised however, if Jan 6 has little mention in the prosecutors playbook, as a single act doesn’t imply a conspiracy. I have no doubt that a growing field of ‘witnesses’ see the takedown of Trump as their only way out of the cult.

In today’s culture, truths can be threaded together to create illusions, while untruths colour an otherwise dreary existence.

I put it all down to mankind’s imprisonment within the natural world. A spark, nothing more.
Old 08-12-2023, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyAlberta View Post

Trump and his allies organized a lawful rally. Yes, there were crackpots on the podium and in attendance, but that is the norm when you are passionate about the cause. On their way up to the capital, the ring leader was kidnapped by his (one could argue the governments) security team. Testimony describes how he fought back, but to no avail. Lacking a pivotal leader, the mob descended into chaos. As he watched his supporters storm the capital, he must surely have been thinking, this is what you’ve brought upon yourselves. This could well be an exculpatory legal perspective.

I wouldn’t be surprised however, if Jan 6 has little mention in the prosecutors playbook, as a single act doesn’t imply a conspiracy. I have no doubt that a growing field of ‘witnesses’ see the takedown of Trump as their only way out of the cult.

In today’s culture, truths can be threaded together to create illusions, while untruths colour an otherwise dreary existence.

I put it all down to mankind’s imprisonment within the natural world. A spark, nothing more.
Probably undercover FBI agents...been done before...
Old 08-12-2023, 10:04 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.
Wink

What really happened....lol....good luck

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 08-12-2023, 10:21 AM

The Tucker and Fox were proven to be a bunch of liars by Dominion. They had to pay $860 million fine to Dominion and Fox fired Tuckers Ass out the door. End of story.
Old 08-12-2023, 10:27 AM

Quote:

I could get behind this, but the whole world seems to be entering a particularly acute Twilight Zone.

Enjoy the ride.

Sure ain't boring.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Old 08-12-2023, 10:55 AM

Exclamation Trust no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Grey Wolf View Post
The Tucker and Fox were proven to be a bunch of liars by Dominion. They had to pay $860 million fine to Dominion and Fox fired Tuckers Ass out the door. End of story.
QFT! Tucker is a lying POS. People forget the old adage: When someone shows you who they really are, believe them.

As for the FBI comments by other posters: While there are good people working there, the organization has shown it cannot be trusted. It will lie with impunity, and break the law for political gain. Much like our RCMP, neither is trustworthy.

https://imgur.com/gallery/5xa9Wug

https://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-...s-biden-2023-8

Excerpts:
Quote:
Exclusive: A veteran FBI agent told Congress that investigations into Giuliani and other Trump allies were suppressed

A veteran FBI counterintelligence agent says his supervisor told him to stop investigating Rudy Giuliani and to cut off contact with any sources who reported on corruption by associates of former President Donald Trump, according to a whistleblower complaint obtained by Insider.

The agent, who served 14 years as a special agent for the bureau, including a long stint in Russia-focussed counterintelligence, claimed in a 22-page statement that his bosses interfered with his work in "a highly suspicious suppression of investigations and intelligence-gathering" aimed at protecting "certain politically active figures and possibly also FBI agents" who were connected to Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs.

"This is a decision point," he said. "Are we going to do public corruption or not?"

The agent's reporting on Giuliani wasn't received well in the bureau's New York field office, his statement said. "In the midst of my reporting involving Giuliani, which had previously been identified by my supervisor as 'high impact,' my management told me they received a call from a supervisor in NYFO, who they did not identify," the statement says. "This supervisor had taken issue with my reporting."

The whistleblower said he didn't know who the upset supervisor was. But he added: "The conduct of my supervisors and the timing of their actions made plain that reporting concerning Giuliani and a group of people surrounding him with existing or historical ties to the Bureau gave rise to this retaliatory action." The statement points to Charles McGonigal, the now-indicted former head of FBI counterintelligence in New York, as one possible source of the apparent "suppressive efforts."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tucker.jpg (49.2 KB, 26 views)

“We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did.”- Thomas Sowell
Old 08-12-2023, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
Guy starts a thread and you tell him in polite terms he’s out to lunch and deceived because of who he got his news from. Then you proceed to tell him, with facts YOU gleaned off the same internet, the way it really is.

Do you at all see the irony in this?
Actually if you re-read the thread the fellow posted what it seemed he perceived as an excellent source in Tucker Carlson.

I simply pointed out Tucker is a proven liar whose sole goal is greed over facts.

Hence Tucker has zero credibility.

The only facts that shows Tucker lied through his teeth are those that Tucker himself disclosed as part of legal proceedings.

If you purport that Tucker owns information is false… well….
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 08-12-2023, 11:06 AM

Quote:

Trump and his allies organized a lawful rally. Yes, there were crackpots on the podium and in attendance, but that is the norm when you are passionate about the cause.

Or it could be written a different way. A petulant sore loser chose to stoke the fire with QAnon myths over his election loss and perpetrated a rally on the day the U.S. congress was declaring the new government, knowing full well what "could" happen.

I'm amazed by the numbers that still cannot recognize a chronic attention seeker for what he is. Nothing more. Nothing less. "Damn the consequences. I declare myself to be above the law and care for nothing or no one but myself and being the centre of attention."

Basically his own party wants nothing to do with him being that he really doesn't slot into being a true Republican, more likely Amphibian, but since the only goal is to be in power, and he's likely the only current candidate that could potentially facilitate that, they choose to look past the warts on the toad.

And I say this as one who would vote for a non sideshow fiscal conservative that puts his country above himself every day of the year if I lived there. Unfortunately those don't seem to exist anymore on either side of the fence.

Last edited by 270person; 08-12-2023 at 11:11 AM.
Old 08-12-2023, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
The problem is, and always will be , that you like most people will accept whatever supports your belief as fact, while denouncing anything that contradicts your belief as false news. It doesn't matter whether the topic is the pandemic or Trump, that is what it always comes down to, and that will never change. That is human nature, and that is why in many cases, there will never be agreement, as to what the real facts are.
We can agree that those that have opinions not based upon credible sources will never change their opinion.

Even if Trump admitted to all his legal woes… a large group out there will believe he lied to save them.

However debate can rage in a circle and likely on some points we will agree. Others not so much.

So then the question for some and not necessarily directed to yourself but if we don’t see eye to eye on everything should that manifest hatred towards the other?

For some it is… and that is the sad state of affairs we find society in now.

All of Trumps legal woes facts will be coming with each case. Will be interesting as I’m sure he will be testing all conspiracies.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin

Last edited by Sundancefisher; 08-12-2023 at 11:26 AM.
Old 08-12-2023, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Actually if you re-read the thread the fellow posted what it seemed he perceived as an excellent source in Tucker Carlson.

I simply pointed out Tucker is a proven liar whose sole goal is greed over facts.

Hence Tucker has zero credibility.

The only facts that shows Tucker lied through his teeth are those that Tucker himself disclosed as part of legal proceedings.

If you purport that Tucker owns information is false… well….
Isn’t it okay to just move on if you think someone or some thing is out to lunch? Or respectfully state your thoughts as just that… thoughts… instead of gospel truth.

Have you met Tucker Carlson and implanted a Bluetooth lie detector chip in his forehead?

Serious question.

How do you know he’s greedy?
Old 08-12-2023, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 270person View Post
Basically his own party wants nothing to do with him being that he really doesn't slot into being a true Republican, more likely Amphibian, but since the only goal is to be in power, and he's likely the only current candidate that could potentially facilitate that, they choose to look past the warts on the toad.
Well I agree, the parties weakness provides space for evil to grow, regardless of who leverages the opportunity. Can’t sign a pledge to support the elected incumbent, disqualified, plain and simple. The party was ripe for infection, and combined with the tools of mass media, it swept through like wildfire. A third party might a good thing, being forced to negotiate, rather than stonewall.
Old 08-12-2023, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 270person View Post
Or it could be written a different way. A petulant sore loser chose to stoke the fire with QAnon myths over his election loss and perpetrated a rally on the day the U.S. congress was declaring the new government, knowing full well what "could" happen.

I'm amazed by the numbers that still cannot recognize a chronic attention seeker for what he is. Nothing more. Nothing less. "Damn the consequences. I declare myself to be above the law and care for nothing or no one but myself and being the centre of attention."

And I say this as one who would vote for a non sideshow fiscal conservative that puts his country above himself every day of the year if I lived there. Unfortunately those don't seem to exist anymore on either side of the fence.
This is EXACTLY how I see it ...... if it looks like poo, smells like poo, tastes like poo ..... guess what ..... it might just be poo.

Real simple really. Lots of track record to support these behaviors and habits.
Old 08-12-2023, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhunter View Post
Wow! You don’t think that Trump was directed(coerced) into hiring these Rhinos? I believe he took bad advice from backstabbers. You think the US is better off since Biden was selected? It is an absolute SS. Unlimited migration, woke agenda, etc. Too much CNN and CBC for you guys.
Trump has a history of being influenced by what he wants, for himself, for his own ego, and his own gain. He listens to who he WANTS to listen to.

The biggest backstabber in the history of politics, is Trump himself .... this is underpinned by more than 20 of his legal staff, advisors, coconspirators being charged, jailed, etc... and Trump turning on them on a dime the minute they are no longer useful to him as unquestioning loyal minions. The fact that Trump himself has not gotten himself jailed reminds me of organized crime bosses.

As far as Biden is concerned, I am not a fan of him. The American people had two terrible choices and had to figure out who was the lesser of the two evils.

As far as my choices of News, it does not include trash rag publications. So CNN, CNBC, CBC, Fox, Rebel, QAnnon, etc... are not ones I trust - all have an extensive track record of pushing agendas, misinformation and lack of credibility. Only an utter fool would subscribe to such dribble.
Old 08-12-2023, 12:31 PM

Quote:
We can agree that those that have opinions not based upon credible sources will never change their opinion.

Even if Trump admitted to all his legal woes… a large group out there will believe he lied to save them.

However debate can rage in a circle and likely on some points we will agree. Others not so much.

So then the question for some and not necessarily directed to yourself but if we don’t see eye to eye on everything should that manifest hatred towards the other?

For some it is… and that is the sad state of affairs we find society in now.

All of Trumps legal woes facts will be coming with each case. Will be interesting as I’m sure he will be testing all conspiracies.
The problem is, that you decide which sources are creduble, based on whether their information supports your agenda or not.
Old 08-12-2023, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
Isn’t it okay to just move on if you think someone or some thing is out to lunch? Or respectfully state your thoughts as just that… thoughts… instead of gospel truth.

Have you met Tucker Carlson and implanted a Bluetooth lie detector chip in his forehead?

Serious question.

How do you know he’s greedy?
Carlson must be a greedy liar, because he doesn't agree with his opinions.
Old 08-12-2023, 12:42 PM
AO Sponsor

Not a single person here has anything other than what is gleaned from the internet and everybody looks for bits that support their views and ignores the bits that contradict them yet it is always only “the other guy” who is wrong.

Everyone is biased… Nothing new to see here and just a buncha chirping the same stuff over and over again.
Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
Calgary AB, T2E6L5
bobbybirds@icloud.com
www.urbanexp.ca

Leviticus 23: 4-18: "he that scopeth a lever, or thou allow a scope to lie with a lever as it would lie with a bolt action, shall have created an abomination and shall perish in the fires of Hell forever and ever.....plus GST" - huntinstuff April 07/23
Closed Thread