Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2024, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushleague View Post
Probably gonna catch flack for this, but I've never been convinced he did it. The farm was a known hangout for HA members, unsavory characters through there regularly. The obvious defense would have been that someone else did it... an angle I dont remember Pickton ever taking.

Even if he didnt actually commit the murders he had to know about them, probably knows who did do it, and deserves to be in prison just for that. Did he deserve to get stabbed in the head? Not a call I'd make.
not all all amigo. I agree with you...
His video cameras were wired to Harper and the other elites. He was doing their dirty deed for the overlords some believe....
Old 05-21-2024, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaHorn View Post
His video cameras were wired to Harper and the other elites. He was doing their dirty deed for the overlords some believe....
So you are saying that Pickton was working for Harper??? He was arrested probably 7 years before Harper was even PM of a minority??? Did Justin tell you this?
Old 05-22-2024, 12:29 AM

I’ve heard both Harper and Trudeau…. That’s Absolute rubbish.

But a group of sickos, I’ll believe that.
Old 05-22-2024, 07:05 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Locked up rogue animals attempting to kill each other, sounds good to me.

Open court yards everyday, have at it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 05-22-2024, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
Locked up rogue animals attempting to kill each other, sounds good to me.

Open court yards everyday, have at it!

On utube there are all kinds of documentaries about Russian max prisons. All of them torture hells hard to describein few words. Each one a bit different way to torture inmates. I don't know how they even think up all the different torture ways. None of these prisoners could ever be set free again. Would be a blessing for them if they were dead. This obviously doesn't work as deterent because no shortage of new prisoners. Dolphin and owl prisons are names I remember but gulogs everywhere.
I don't know how a normal person could even work there and not go crazy.no sense keeping these prisoners alive just to torture them. You would have to see it to believe it
Old 05-22-2024, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by W921 View Post
On utube there are all kinds of documentaries about Russian max prisons. All of them torture hells hard to describein few words. Each one a bit different way to torture inmates. I don't know how they even think up all the different torture ways. None of these prisoners could ever be set free again. Would be a blessing for them if they were dead. This obviously doesn't work as deterent because no shortage of new prisoners. Dolphin and owl prisons are names I remember but gulogs everywhere.
I don't know how a normal person could even work there and not go crazy.no sense keeping these prisoners alive just to torture them. You would have to see it to believe it
How many of those prisoners are merely enemies of the state or the ruling politicians?
Old 05-22-2024, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgarychef View Post
How many of those prisoners are merely enemies of the state or the ruling politicians?
Probably bit of both. They talked more about monsters,cannibals, etc but it's so bad it's hard to describe. Even a guard there would lose his mind.
Old 05-22-2024, 08:36 AM

The amount of evidence required to get a conviction is massive, and I remember it being a lengthy investigation. None of us were there so none of us REALLY know, but I have enough faith in our justice system to believe he's not behind bars just because police wanted to put an end to the investigation. Also feels like it's a massive stretch to suggest the HA's are in the business of murdering/dismembering prostitutes (approx. half of which were indigenous). He was recorded telling an undercover police officer that he wished he had killed an even 50, but got sloppy near the end.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...ckton-1.878710

If he truly is guilty of what he's been convicted of, I hope the broom handle wasn't too sharp.
Old 05-22-2024, 12:03 PM

My guess is that one of the First Nation gang members did him in to as retaliation or a favor to an First Nation family. I can't imagine why the HA or anyone else would risk involving a slob like Pickton to kill a bunch of drug addicted prostitutes. If he was killing working girls who had any connection to the HA, I think that Pickton would have been fed to his own pigs.

Pickton was looking for notoriety before he died. Maybe that's all his attacker wants also and there is nothing more to this story. Odd that they haven't released the attacker's name.

Gerry Burnie
Old 05-23-2024, 08:13 AM

There are videos of him on youtube admitting to those crimes to an undercover cop while in his cell. There's no conspiracy here, he's just a piece of s**t
Old 05-23-2024, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhogger View Post
I hope the broom handle wasn't too sharp.
And I hope it's repairable. I'd hate to see a good broom handle go to waste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleddawg View Post
Why waste medical resources on this guy? Already short enough.
All medical people involved in saving this incel's life should have their licenses suspended for Malpractice.
Old 05-24-2024, 06:22 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaHorn View Post

And don’t go outside chem trails will shorten your life!

The overlords have spoken.

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 05-24-2024, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCC View Post
My guess is that one of the First Nation gang members did him in to as retaliation or a favor to an First Nation family. I can't imagine why the HA or anyone else would risk involving a slob like Pickton to kill a bunch of drug addicted prostitutes. If he was killing working girls who had any connection to the HA, I think that Pickton would have been fed to his own pigs.

Pickton was looking for notoriety before he died. Maybe that's all his attacker wants also and there is nothing more to this story. Odd that they haven't released the attacker's name.
The guy’s name is Martin Charest
Old 05-24-2024, 06:27 AM

!!!

Last edited by abenaki-warrior; 05-24-2024 at 06:42 AM.
Old 05-24-2024, 08:06 AM

From what I could find about Martin Charest he is just a small time crook with a big mouth who was looking to get his name in the news and there is nothing more to this story. Unless he was "uttering threats" as a precursor to breaking legs.

Gerry Burnie
Old 05-28-2024, 09:47 PM

Robert Pickton, Justin Castro’s close convicted pedophile friend, was recently speared in the head with a splintered broom handle inside his maximum security prison in Port Cartier, Quebec. He had been telling fellow inmates that he was working on a tell-all book. Further, interest in the story behind the story had re-emerged on X in a big way, thanks in large part to Unacceptable Canadian Girl. Pickton remains in hospital and has been declared brain dead. Levers were clearly pulled to 'Epstein' Robert Pickton; he simply knew too much: Justin Castro / Liberals > RCMP > SQ (Quebec provincial police) > Hell's Angels (big biker mafia in Quebec) > hitman thug Port Cartier inmate...

https://x.com/AreOhEssEyeEe/status/1795258498436960392

Join @davidavocadowolfe 🥑
Old 05-29-2024, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC1 View Post
Robert Pickton, Justin Castro’s close convicted pedophile friend, was recently speared in the head with a splintered broom handle inside his maximum security prison in Port Cartier, Quebec. He had been telling fellow inmates that he was working on a tell-all book. Further, interest in the story behind the story had re-emerged on X in a big way, thanks in large part to Unacceptable Canadian Girl. Pickton remains in hospital and has been declared brain dead. Levers were clearly pulled to 'Epstein' Robert Pickton; he simply knew too much: Justin Castro / Liberals > RCMP > SQ (Quebec provincial police) > Hell's Angels (big biker mafia in Quebec) > hitman thug Port Cartier inmate...

https://x.com/AreOhEssEyeEe/status/1795258498436960392

Join @davidavocadowolfe 🥑
Seems bit far fetched. Especially Trudeau part.
So snuff films? Is that the H A claim or angle?
Wouldn't these films be around somewhere if real?
Old 05-29-2024, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushleague View Post
Probably gonna catch flack for this, but I've never been convinced he did it. The farm was a known hangout for HA members, unsavory characters through there regularly. The obvious defense would have been that someone else did it... an angle I dont remember Pickton ever taking.

Even if he didnt actually commit the murders he had to know about them, probably knows who did do it, and deserves to be in prison just for that. Did he deserve to get stabbed in the head? Not a call I'd make.
I agree with you that I do not think he did the actual murders. I do believe he was the clean up guy. It just seems funny that he was going to write/ release a book and he gets stabbed up.
That case was so secretive with ties to many people who were on both sides of the law to speak. We will never know the truth.
Old 05-29-2024, 11:35 AM

Friend of both, Trudeau and Harper, according to two posters, lol. Rarity.
Old 05-29-2024, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnguy View Post
Friend of both, Trudeau and Harper, according to two posters, lol. Rarity.
They forgot Trump.

Isaiah 5:8
Old 05-29-2024, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleddawg View Post
Why waste medical resources on this guy? Already short enough. Leave him in the cell, if he survives he survives, if not? No bubbles no troubles
There's much more than medical resources wasted on them.

They can't let him die, some organizations will scream.
Old 05-29-2024, 12:18 PM

What a complete load of Tripe. I detest Trudeau as much as the next guy, but he was no more involved with Picton then he was with the Spanish Inquisition. Quite apart from the fact that JT didn't even have hair on his balls yet when the murders started, it was a bunch of hillbillies on a damn pig farm! No golden boy Laurentian Elite prince was ever going to be there, it's so far beneath their class (and don't think for a second there isn't a class system in Canada). JT is guilty of all kinds of things, some carefully hidden behind NDAs like with a former student at Point Grey Academy, but to come up with a conspiracy that ties him to Picton is ludicrous.

Indulging in all manner of conspiracy theories is a ticket to mental illness. I've seen it first hand with a family member, and it's pretty much impossible to help those who entertain crazy. But if you spew it, expect to get called out.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 05-29-2024, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
What a complete load of Tripe. I detest Trudeau as much as the next guy, but he was no more involved with Picton then he was with the Spanish Inquisition. Quite apart from the fact that JT didn't even have hair on his balls yet when the murders started, it was a bunch of hillbillies on a damn pig farm! No golden boy Laurentian Elite prince was ever going to be there, it's so far beneath their class (and don't think for a second there isn't a class system in Canada). JT is guilty of all kinds of things, some carefully hidden behind NDAs like with a former student at Point Grey Academy, but to come up with a conspiracy that ties him to Picton is ludicrous.

Indulging in all manner of conspiracy theories is a ticket to mental illness. I've seen it first hand with a family member, and it's pretty much impossible to help those who entertain crazy. But if you spew it, expect to get called out.
So…… how long you been a Trudeau fan?……

Kidding, I agree, it’s a little uncouth for him I’d say, and the wrong people dying.
Old 05-29-2024, 01:48 PM

Quote:

But he's still Castro's son...right!

X the place where conspiracies are put to the test!

BW
Old 05-29-2024, 02:53 PM

Of course he is the bastard son of Castro. BSOC for short.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 05-29-2024, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted canuck View Post
what a complete load of tripe. I detest trudeau as much as the next guy, but he was no more involved with picton then he was with the spanish inquisition. Quite apart from the fact that jt didn't even have hair on his balls yet when the murders started, it was a bunch of hillbillies on a damn pig farm! No golden boy laurentian elite prince was ever going to be there, it's so far beneath their class (and don't think for a second there isn't a class system in canada). Jt is guilty of all kinds of things, some carefully hidden behind ndas like with a former student at point grey academy, but to come up with a conspiracy that ties him to picton is ludicrous.

word
Old 05-29-2024, 05:58 PM
AO Sponsor

Quote:

Yup...
Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
Calgary AB, T2E6L5
bobbybirds@icloud.com
www.urbanexp.ca

Leviticus 23: 4-18: "he that scopeth a lever, or thou allow a scope to lie with a lever as it would lie with a bolt action, shall have created an abomination and shall perish in the fires of Hell forever and ever.....plus GST" - huntinstuff April 07/23
Old 05-31-2024, 02:41 PM

He didn’t make it, Picton succumbed to his injuries
Oh well

Last edited by bat119; 05-31-2024 at 03:08 PM.
Old 05-31-2024, 03:05 PM

The devil has an amusement park of delights ready for this one
Old 05-31-2024, 03:26 PM

I wonder if there will be a funeral or just feed him to the pigs.
Closed Thread