Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 05-08-2010, 11:35 AM

Default 6.5 Creedmoor Ammunition

Not sure this is the appropriate spot for this...but does anyone have any idea where I could find Factory loads or new brass for a 6.5 Creedmoor?
Old 05-09-2010, 08:43 AM

Try P&D in Edmonton, they are a Hornady dealer , which I beleive is the only one making factory ammo for that Cal.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:57 AM

There's a set of dies for sale on page #4 for $45.No Sale Sports in Calgary lists ammo whether they have it is another story.........I believe it is a 6.5 based on a .284 Win case.......................Harold
Old 05-11-2010, 09:28 AM

Creedmoorsports.com - Although they are periodically out they do have the best stock of 6.5 Creedmoor items. I have ordered items from them before and they were very good to deal with. I will give you a bit of advise though do not get it shipped via usps, have them ship via fed-ex. My package was held up at customs for 2 months, and of course usps will ship loaded ammo, but the problem i had was when it arrives into Canada, Canada post takes over shipment and any loaded ammo will be confiscated by customs. .260 rem brass will form quite easily in dies with good lube. .260 rem and the Creedmoor are very similar.
By the way do you need dies for the 6.5 Creedmoor i have a set of hornady new dimension's for sale ? pm me if interested. If not i hope this helped you.