Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 06:20 PM

Default Forum to Forum Harassment

After reading BuckHunterBowens posting on "trout and forty perch out of one ridiculous lake" and seeing how a person can come under fire for their posting, I went to a different forum and saw how one of the Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum members displayed cyber bullying

Last edited by Badback; 12-06-2010 at 06:21 PM. Reason: title
Old 12-06-2010, 06:29 PM

Pure class

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
Old 12-06-2010, 06:34 PM

i know about those idiots very well on ice shanty. i called them out on their lies about hastings lake their over limit catching and small walleyes and got banned for it. afterward they changed my ban to a temporary ban because of a nice letter I wrote to ice shanty. I stopped my ice report threads were i updated almost daily until January and came here, i will not go the that website again. and i hope they all get perma banned and ip addresses sent to report a poacher. those guys are some pretty greedy, twisted people.
Old 12-06-2010, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflyin View Post
i know about those idiots very well on ice shanty. i called them out on their lies about hastings lake their over limit catching and small walleyes and got banned for it. afterward they changed my ban to a temporary ban because of a nice letter I wrote to ice shanty. I stopped my ice report threads were i updated almost daily until January and came here, i will not go the that website again. and i hope they all get perma banned and ip addresses sent to report a poacher. those guys are some pretty greedy, twisted people.
I and many other members on here remember that thread very well!
Old 12-06-2010, 06:42 PM

I have taken over 100 perch home on a couple occasions, badback you where there once.

Nick
Old 12-06-2010, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick0danger View Post
I have taken over 100 perch home on a couple occasions, badback you where there once.

Nick
its not about the fish, its about these "problem" members
Old 12-06-2010, 06:48 PM

I think quite a few people here have taken a hundred or so perch home at a time.....Whether people like to believe it or not these type of lakes exist, and that's usually thanks to a bucket brigade...
Old 12-06-2010, 06:52 PM

Quote:

Nick

yes but that was a private community lake...lol
Old 12-06-2010, 07:01 PM

way to ruin ones fun, does it help that we used nets
Old 12-06-2010, 07:03 PM

Quote:
way to ruin ones fun, does it help that we used nets
Don't forget the clubs also
Old 12-06-2010, 07:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badback View Post
Don't forget the clubs also
I heard it was blasting caps
Old 12-06-2010, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsetrader View Post
I heard it was blasting caps
No but that sounds like a hell of a fishing method..lol
Old 12-06-2010, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckmaster View Post
I and many other members on here remember that thread very well!
If I remember correctly, these kids (and thats all they are) sent a bunch of families out to a dead lake claiming that they were catching hundreds of perch and jumbo's at that. They all came back empty handed and rather ****ed off, well who can blame them. They also took pictures of the same fish many times and posted it on different threads claiming they were different fish and lying about the lakes. They spread malicious lies and rumors, so come on these sorts people dont belong here, mods take care of them again this time for good.
Old 12-06-2010, 07:41 PM

That is why I say a lot of places are DEAD. I get razzed about it a bit but I like it !!!! LOL !!! I just want to save people from wasting there time. I also do make suggestions on better times and places for higher percentage fishing. Everyone wants to catch a fish when they go out and you can ask anyone who fishes with me. I put people on fish.
Old 12-06-2010, 07:42 PM

Old 12-06-2010, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisher_man#1 View Post
If I remember correctly, these kids (and thats all they are) sent a bunch of families out to a dead lake claiming that they were catching hundreds of perch and jumbo's at that. They all came back empty handed and rather ****ed off, well who can blame them. They also took pictures of the same fish many times and posted it on different threads claiming they were different fish and lying about the lakes. They spread malicious lies and rumors, so come on these sorts people dont belong here, mods take care of them again this time for good.
It is the same guy for sure: BuckHunterBowen. KINGFISHER. Walleyewhisperer. whitefishwhisperer

He still has the Hastings Heros pic on his Photobucket page and I recognize his picture.

I don't take a thing he says or posts seriously.
Old 12-06-2010, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safety D View Post
That is why I say a lot of places are DEAD. I get razzed about it a bit but I like it !!!! LOL !!! I just want to save people from wasting there time. I also do make suggestions on better times and places for higher percentage fishing. Everyone wants to catch a fish when they go out and you can ask anyone who fishes with me. I put people on fish.
Is there any lake you fish that is not dead ? Just wondering.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul C View Post
Is there any lake you fish that is not dead ? Just wondering.
There were 3 Carson, Wab and Athabasca (where he guided). Rest of province has always been DEAD!!!
Old 12-06-2010, 08:06 PM

I would be carefull with the KINGFISHER thing. There may have been another member on here witht hat name. BUT the Kingfisher on this forum that I and a lot of other members know is a stand up top shelf guy. You want to see a forum go nuts and start bashing You should see what happens when I post my map on a Saskatchewan forum..

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15h...ec&usp=sharing
Old 12-06-2010, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jts1 View Post
I would be carefull with the KINGFISHER thing. There may have been another member on here witht hat name. BUT the Kingfisher on this forum that I and a lot of other members know is a stand up top shelf guy. You want to see a forum go nuts and start bashing You should see what happens when I post my map on a Saskatchewan forum..
Not the KINGFISHER on this board. We are talking about this kid in question and he was KINGFISHER on the other board.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxeMan View Post
Not the KINGFISHER on this board. We are talking about this kid in question and he was KINGFISHER on the other board.
My bad

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15h...ec&usp=sharing
Old 12-06-2010, 08:35 PM

I went to go do my "duties" on such other Forum but was beat to the punch by another MoD.

They are all one in the same person, and every year we go through this.

Anywho... I can't help but sit back and

LOL.

Shepike's Thread was pulled off the other board.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:37 PM
Banned

so who was the person in the wrong here?? Hard to follow both threads as to who is blaming who.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:46 PM

Honestly, Calling it how it is.

The post I saw on the other forum, was kinda a "rub it in your face" approach from the poster, by TIKKA. As it was originally titled "The Legend Of Walleye Whisperer lives on"
Shepike had the oh so wonderful misfortune of getting into it with the usual suspects last season. Looks as if there are still some open wounds.
Spilling it over into other forums is just fueling the fire more. Giving the source more to burn.

Not like I care who really started it... I am just waiting for it to all blow over.

Every year we go through this, and every year it's the same person trying to get a rise.
Looks like it works, I say don't bite and maybe it will go away.

As for me, Frankly I just don't worry about it.

I know not to waste the time!

My two cents
Old 12-06-2010, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anvil View Post
Every year we go through this, and every year it's the same person trying to get a rise.

My two cents
this forum and the other should combine all their ip info and flat out ban them, plus forward it off to R.A.P, end it already.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:21 PM

yes mr pike pure class
Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneChristie View Post
Pure class
Old 12-06-2010, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOTW View Post
so who was the person in the wrong here?? Hard to follow both threads as to who is blaming who.
I think all we are trying to say here is that if you believe in what the "Legend" says or posts then I have some prime swampland land in Florida to sell cheap. If you reread the thread carefully then can you figure out who the "Legend" is and the many aliases he goes by. You kind of had to be be in the loop on this board and the history on the other board to understand it all.
It seems a bit confusing because some are posting on here that do not realize the history behind this guy.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:58 PM

I called out those guys many times. Telling everyone that Hastings lake was awesome for perch. I'm sure everyone got sick of the nonsense going on the other sites. I won't go back to Iceshanty. The mods are ignorant( No offense Anvil,I'm talking about the american guys) and banned way to many of the regualrs who actually contributed. Plus all i wanted was a buy and sell thread and they went out of there way to talk a bunch of garbage etc....This site is full of people with good information and has everything people need...Not like iceshanty where they don't care about people wants or needs. Keep up the good work A.O

Ps. There always has to be a few retards in the pack. No biggie.
Old 12-06-2010, 10:01 PM
Banned

Old 12-06-2010, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisher_man#1 View Post
While maybe try exploring some lakes yourselves and stop relying on other people to hand you the info.
Closed Thread